Author Topic: Appealing my ban  (Read 4188 times)

JacobSHarrison

Appealing my ban
« on: November 29, 2018, 05:56:26 pm »
First of all I was not promoting antisemitism. I was defending my Church’s actions during the inquisition and in the inquisition Jews were only a secondary target. The Muslim Moors were the prime target. I was explaining the reason why the Jews in Spain were targeted. I was talking about the Jews in Spain during that time period, not the Jewish people as a whole. We know that the Germans were bad in World War II but that does not mean that we are against the German people as a whole.

Second, I said bad things aloud Muslims and did not get banned for it. I suggested barring homosexuals from adopting pets to blackmail them into repenting and stop commiting homosexual behavior. I did not get banned for that? So the enforcement of the rules here is inconsistent so I had no idea at what point does bigotry cross a line on this site.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
Re: Appealing my ban
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 08:31:37 am »
Highlighting even more reasons you were promoting bigotry is not an effective appeal strategy. I apologise to everyone else for not banning you permanently sooner.

Appeal rejected.
Σא

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 03:33:10 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAH!

Ironbite-oh that was priceless.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2018, 02:21:42 am »
"Your Honor, I shouldn't get a life sentence for murder.  Sure I killed that guy, but I also killed a bunch of other people too so you should let me go."

I'm half expecting jacob to try to turn this section into his new blog now...

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2018, 03:25:36 am »
I PMed him on reddit with what Lana said, and he was...well...

Jacob Harrison: I saw that. At first I was angry at her for rejecting me after all I did for her. Then I realized that I can’t be angry because we were both unfairly banned by the tyrant Sigmaleph.

Jacob Harrison: And I will be avenged someday.

I prodded him a bit more about that and...

Jacob Harrison: I have a master plan on how I will be avenged. It might happen soon.

I thought that making her a cool character from Parallel Hero with cool powers would make her flattered. But now I learned it didn’t impress her. The good thing is that it taught me what not to do when trying to impress a woman.

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 03:28:04 am »
I mean, dude, you made her into the repugnant monster from a chapter who turns people into zombies, zombified the king the protag had a complicated relationship with purely so as to hurt the protagonist via forcing a fight between the two, and then you thought that'd impress her.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2018, 03:27:51 pm »
Can we just...let Jacob go?  This obsession we have with him and Lana is kind of unhealthy.

Ironbite-like seriously.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2018, 04:21:50 pm »
What would do after we let them go?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2018, 03:26:57 am »
Turn away and slam the door.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 05:02:37 am »
So you're all just happy with the sheer lack of activity on these boards in comparison to the likes of TVTropes and such?

At this point, the greatest activity comes with the addition of an opponent.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2018, 05:52:39 am »
So you're all just happy with the sheer lack of activity on these boards in comparison to the likes of TVTropes and such?

Don't worry, niam, we'll always have each other.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2018, 02:46:55 pm »
I vote that we invite nautical999 back.  At least he was more of an incoherent loon than an out and proud bigot.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2018, 03:36:46 pm »
First of all I was not promoting antisemitism. I was defending my Church’s actions during the inquisition.
This level of cognitive dissonance is amazing.

I suggested barring homosexuals from adopting pets to blackmail them into repenting and stop commiting homosexual behavior. I did not get banned for that? So the enforcement of the rules here is inconsistent so I had no idea at what point does bigotry cross a line on this site.
It's your fault I was speeding officer, you aren't here with your radar gun every day.

Jacob, I was hoping I could make you go away if I ignored you. But apparently I was wrong. So I'm going to be blunt: I don't love you. I don't even like you. I've never made a secret of that. You're a deluded loser who's ugly both inside and out. I'd call you a turkey, but that would be an insult to my Thanksgiving dinner. And your attentions are downright creepy. They make me feel unclean. Now stop trying to make me love you.

Want my advice? Find someone into scat. They're the only ones who might be interested in a piece of shit like you.

Ya mean writing slashfic of a woman er, sexually assaulting someone she doesn't like won't win her over? TIL, still Lana at the very least deserves props for that burn-that was fucking nuclear.

I PMed him on reddit with what Lana said, and he was...well...

Jacob Harrison: I saw that. At first I was angry at her for rejecting me after all I did for her. Then I realized that I can’t be angry because we were both unfairly banned by the tyrant Sigmaleph.

Jacob Harrison: And I will be avenged someday.

I prodded him a bit more about that and...

Jacob Harrison: I have a master plan on how I will be avenged. It might happen soon.

I thought that making her a cool character from Parallel Hero with cool powers would make her flattered. But now I learned it didn’t impress her. The good thing is that it taught me what not to do when trying to impress a woman.
*stares blankly, face expressionless*

*shakes head*

*turns to walk away*
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 03:44:22 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2018, 04:15:19 pm »

You are aware we're a niche board right?

Ironbite-like seriously niche.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 05:07:05 am »
What a story, Jacob!

[Im doing the think from the room, its the only acknowledgement something so... so Jake Harrison, truly deserves at this point]