Author Topic: Now I have seen everything!  (Read 11119 times)

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
Now I have seen everything!
« on: February 13, 2012, 03:38:37 am »

Riddle me this forum goers, what has: no arms, only one leg and kicked a kicked a state trooper?

This guy:

The Black Knight walks among us!

http://www.sptimes.com/2007/05/09/Pasco/Armless_driver_eludes.shtml

“According to court records, Wiley has stolen a car, kicked a state trooper and attacked his wife headfirst. He is awaiting trial on separate drug and illegal-driving charges. He faces up to five years in prison.”

But wait, it gets even more improbable!

“Authorities say the driver was Michael Francis Wiley, 40, who overcame three amputations, taught himself to drive with stumps and proceeded to become one of Pasco County's most accomplished traffic violators.”

BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!

“For about eight minutes on Tuesday, through the streets near downtown, police chased a driver who had no arms and one good leg. He got away. He is used to this sort of thing.”

If you are wondering how he lost his limbs, here is the whole, long, sad story. If there is a lesson to be learned here, never underestimate the importance of therapy.

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/08/20/Floridian/Free_wheelin_.shtml
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
Re: Now I have seen everything!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 08:51:01 am »
Gotta applaud his persistence, I guess…

Love the reflection in the vanity mirror in the picture.
-A Pen Name

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 09:03:13 am »
Wow. Talk about your perpetual bad-asses.  Almost appears he's hell-bent on finishing the job the electricity didn't accomplish. 
The heavens convince me there is no god.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Offline Podkayne

• Pope
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 09:19:33 am »
Reminds me of the joke where the prisoner of war kept having limbs amputated, and got them to drop them over England, and the Germans thought he was trying to escape.
Don't make vague, generic threats, or else!

Offline GLaDOS

• Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System
  • Bishop
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 09:27:12 am »
Go on, get a big, fat eyeful, with your big, fat eyes. That's right, a POTATO just called your eyes "fat". Now your fat eyes have seen everything!
Space? SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!
How are you holding up? Because I'm a POTATO.
Silence will fall.
For fuck's sake, please keep my fucks given levels balanced.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 04:15:52 pm »
Because you seem new to the forum, and I have never heard this story before, I must operate under the assumption that you are the person you featured, typing this story about yourself.

With your foot. On the run hop from the police.

Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 05:07:15 pm »
He's joking. :P

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 02:33:40 am »
Wow.... just, wow.  I don't know whether to be impressed or scared.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 07:33:38 am »
Wow.... just, wow.  I don't know whether to be impressed or scared.

I'd say the only reason to be scared is if you live in Florida.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2012, 01:24:21 pm »
He should team up with this guy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlMz2sCDCA4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlMz2sCDCA4</a>

Together they would be an unstoppable force.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2012, 09:22:51 pm »
He should team up with this guy.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlMz2sCDCA4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlMz2sCDCA4</a>

Together they would be an unstoppable force.

Does anyone else think that is the same person? The resemblance is just too uncanny even the first names are the same!

Never mind, a prosthetic leg is not that flexible. Because Wiley has prosthetic limbs, he chose not to drive with them.

On a side note the both of them should team up an become the toesome twosome.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 03:48:52 pm by kilmaimburn »

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2012, 09:42:28 pm »
Nope, can't be the same guy. The one firing the gun has both feet.  The article said the first guy had only one leg.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 01:38:56 am »
Does anyone else think that is the same person? The resemblance is just too uncanny even the first names are the same!
This guy has two legs. The car guy only has one.

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2012, 03:06:00 am »
They should base the character for the next Grant Theft Auto videogame after this guy.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7