Author Topic: FBI stops terrorist plot before it goes forward  (Read 1790 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
FBI stops terrorist plot before it goes forward
« on: October 19, 2016, 07:08:48 pm »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/14/three-kansas-men-calling-themselves-crusaders-charged-in-terror-plot-targeting-muslim-immigants/?utm_term=.83a0cd71a2b1

Three men from Kansas were planning to blow up an apartment building housing Somali Muslims.

They called the Muslims "cockroaches," said the country could only be turned around with "a bloodbath," and they wanted to "wake people up" and inspire action from other militias.

"The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim," said one of the men. Later: "If you're a Muslim I'm going to enjoy shooting you in the head." Then: "When we go on operations there’s no leaving anyone behind, even if it’s a one-year old, I’m serious. I guarantee you if I go on a mission those little f—— are going bye bye."

They were also planning to hit a mosque during prayer.

Good work by the FBI to catch these terrorists before they could carry out their horrific plans.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: FBI stops terrorist plot before it goes forward
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 07:33:21 pm »
And one of them is a Donald supporter.

Ironbite-good jorb!

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 04:36:10 pm »
Thread title an allegory for the abortive attempt at a third presidential term for the Clinton Crime Family?

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 04:45:59 pm »
Thread title an allegory for the abortive attempt at a third presidential term for the Clinton Crime Family?

Okay, that's pretty funny.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 09:57:36 pm »
I wish someone could send a drone after you, you disgusting Nazi. All Trump Supporters are nothing but the newest iteration of the Nazi sickness.

A sickness which should have been leeched from the bloodstream during the civil war, and properly at that. No measures by half.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 03:57:40 am »
I wish someone could send a drone after you, you disgusting Nazi. All Trump Supporters are nothing but the newest iteration of the Nazi sickness.

A sickness which should have been leeched from the bloodstream during the civil war, and properly at that. No measures by half.

D'aaaaw :)

Impotent rage is so adorable

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 04:08:50 am »
Oh come on, sending a drone after him would make it bomb his mummies house.

At least it'd have to make it past the vestibule to find the entrance to the coal cellar smelling of auld Conservative trouser eggnog before it could find it's target. I wouldn't wish that on any drone.