Author Topic: Awesome Pictures  (Read 5874 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Awesome Pictures
« on: December 25, 2014, 03:30:04 pm »
For awesome pics.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
Re: Awesome Pictures
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 08:10:02 pm »
Oh, hey. This exists.

@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 06:47:42 pm »

These are the same person, before and after gender transition.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 06:52:56 pm »
Nice.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 06:53:56 pm »
I don't like them. No matter what gender they are they make me feel insecure about my body image.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 07:26:19 pm »
I'm curious as to whether the chest tattoo got fucked up in process. If so, I wonder what they plan to do about it.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 09:13:31 am »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 09:16:47 am »
My wife just showed me that.

Someone is already writing a story or drawing a comic about the bird&whatisthatthing pair. (Together they fight crime!)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 09:25:06 am »

Someone is already writing a story or drawing a comic about the bird&whatisthatthing pair. (Together they fight crime!)

That's a weasel.  A least weasel, to be precise.  Smallest mustelid in the world.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 04:39:52 pm »

That's a weasel.  A least weasel, to be precise.  Smallest mustelid in the world.

Least weasel done weaseled himself a free ride. That adds to the woodpecker's look of "OMG get the fuck off me!" Great pic.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2015, 01:49:08 am »

Least weasel done weaseled himself a free ride. That adds to the woodpecker's look of "OMG get the fuck off me!" Great pic.

In Finnish the weasel is known as "Lumikko." (And the Woodpecker as Tikka.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2015, 05:56:19 pm »

Ekzoskelet model' 2055, boyevyye versiya.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 06:08:41 pm by Second Coming of Madman »

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2015, 03:49:06 am »
I saw more pictures of that power armour cosplay and it looks awesome. (The only problem is that it seems to invite morons who want to bitch that there shouldn't be a girl inside the armour since there are no female space marines.)

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2015, 07:51:41 am »
I saw more pictures of that power armour cosplay and it looks awesome. (The only problem is that it seems to invite morons who want to bitch that there shouldn't be a girl inside the armour since there are no female space marines.)

Don't they know Power Armour isn't restricted to Astartes, but is merely both prohibitively expensive to own/buy/maintain and harder to use if you don't have the Black Carapace?

Otherwise, Nuns with Guns wouldn't exist. That being said, the only true "Female Space Marines" would be the Daemonculaba. And do you really want to be even reminded of that exercise in sick-fuckery by Honsou?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 07:54:25 am by Second Coming of Madman »

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2015, 09:28:13 am »

Don't they know Power Armour isn't restricted to Astartes, but is merely both prohibitively expensive to own/buy/maintain and harder to use if you don't have the Black Carapace?

Otherwise, Nuns with Guns wouldn't exist. That being said, the only true "Female Space Marines" would be the Daemonculaba. And do you really want to be even reminded of that exercise in sick-fuckery by Honsou?

a) There are also Inquisitors with power armour (terminator armour even.)

b) These were pointed out but usually the "THERE ARE NO FEMALE SPACE MARINES" brigade comes out of the closet woodwork pre-emptively.

As in even before anyone says the words "female," "space" and "marine" in the same sentence they show up and whine that "now all those [insert insult] are going to come complaining that there should be female space marines.

Then they offer up a huge list of reason why there should not be female space marines. ...Actually, I like the point that perhaps the marines were specifically all male to prevent them from being able to procreate. As in, the marines were supposed to be mere "weapons of war" and both more and less than humans at the same time. It fits with the symbolism of them being like angels.

Then again, those lists also include the usual complaints about how women would ruin the hobby if there was an army for "women" or how those who want an army of superwomen just want to fantasize about sex with the miniatures. (And yes, the Sisters of battle are both brought up AND ignored at the same time. Sometimes they are the validation for why fem-marines would be redundant and at the same time they are ignored because they disprobe their other points.)