Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 22145 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
*eats popcorn*

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
Damn, I'm glad I stocked the bar again.  Hey Ibby, I've got Junior Mints.  Interested?

*opens his newest bottle of Guinness Black*
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Art Vandelay

Suddenly, Ironchew becomes a lot cooler in my book.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
Its the lesser of two evils really.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
That's a good question. If all the cool people are going to Hell, then why would I want to go to Heaven?

who is all good ? what is actually good ? just tell me what is difference between good and bad ??

and as far as question of your western civilization so it is soul killing or suicidal civilization. so you do not know how right ? so now my next question to you is this that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ? who is good ? and what is bad ? what is your  answer ? why do you take contraceptive method ( in sex life ) and kill child ? what is your answer ??

O hai, Loy0. So, how's your sex life?Sorry, couldn't help myself.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Sex is fun, kids drain your cash. Good and bad is relative
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
Never thought I'd say this, but four for you, ironchew. You go ironchew! And none for loy0 bye.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
who is all good ?

Eiki Shiki.

what is actually good ?

In my opinion, what has the greatest benefit for you and those around you that you care about. But that's just me.

just tell me what is difference between good and bad ??

Well, good is what benefits you and those around you, while bad is what harms you and those around you. Pretty easy question, really.

and as far as question of your western civilization so it is soul killing or suicidal civilization.

Yeah, I know, right? Every time I work I feel my soul slowly killed. But hey, gotta eat, gotta make that cash. You know?

so you do not know how right ?

How what? How to do what? This question doesn't make sense.

so now my next question to you is this that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

Another easy question. Sex is pleasurable. Really pleasurable, in fact. Raising children is never pleasurable. That's why I'm never going to have a child. Because I don't want to have to deal with a little whining brat for 18-25 years.

what is your answer ? who is good ? and what is bad ? what is your  answer ? why do you take contraceptive method ( in sex life ) and kill child ? what is your answer ??

I already answered all of these.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline loy0

• Neonate

what is actually good ?

In my opinion **skip**

so you will give me your bogus opinion instead of any solid facts or strong basics ? but who cares for your cheap opinions and bogus personal experience ?

who are you ? `1st of all are you are an authority ? then simply provide me another explanation otherwise you have to keep your bogus opinions in your pocket with your fellow rascal idiots.

any`1 can give his/her dry opinions and bogus personal experience but you all are not authority. and if you are falsely puffed up that you are another authority then simply provide me another explanation.

and as far as question of your western civilization so it is actually soul killing or suicidal civilization.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast

what is actually good ?

In my opinion **skip**

so you will give me your bogus opinion instead of any solid facts or strong basics ? but who cares for your cheap opinions and bogus personal experience ?

At least we're honest enough to admit that what we're saying is opinion and experience.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
who are you ? `1st of all are you are an authority ? then simply provide me another explanation otherwise you have to keep your bogus opinions in your pocket with your fellow rascal idiots.

any`1 can give his/her dry opinions and bogus personal experience but you all are not authority. and if you are falsely puffed up that you are another authority then simply provide me another explanation.

and as far as question of your western civilization so it is actually soul killing or suicidal civilization.

Ignoring 4 Corner Earth Days will Destroy Evil Humanity. I am organizing Children to join "Cubic Army of 4 Days" to convert Evil 1 Day Adults to 4 Day mentality existence, to serve perpetual humanity.

If you would acknowledge simple existing math proof that 4 harmonic corner days rotate simultaneously around squared equator and cubed Earth, providing 4 Days, Not 1Day,1Self,1Earth or 1God that exists only as anti-side. This page you see - cannot exist without its anti-side existence, as +0- antipodes. Add +0- as One = nothing.

Seek Awesome Lectures, My Wisdom Debunks Gods Of All Religions And Academia.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline loy0

• Neonate

Ignoring 4 Corner Earth Days will Destroy Evil Humanity. I am organizing Children to join "Cubic Army of 4 Days" to convert Evil 1 Day Adults to 4 Day mentality existence, to serve perpetual humanity.

If you would acknowledge simple existing math proof that 4 harmonic corner days rotate simultaneously around squared equator and cubed Earth, providing 4 Days, Not 1Day,1Self,1Earth or 1God that exists only as anti-side. This page you see - cannot exist without its anti-side existence, as +0- antipodes. Add +0- as One = nothing.

Seek Awesome Lectures, My Wisdom Debunks Gods Of All Religions And Academia.

is this dry talking is your another explanation ? and i have to believe it ? just look at the fun of your rascaldom. now keep your bogus opinion in your fools paradise.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
Rascaldom?

Ironbite-oh so we're making up words now.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
who are you ? `1st of all are you are an authority ?

As far as you are concerned, I am a god.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
who are you ? `1st of all are you are an authority ?

As far as you are concerned, I am a god.

Dumbass don't even realize who he's fuckin' with, does he?
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."