Author Topic: I finally discovered who the actual true heir is.  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
I finally discovered who the actual true heir is.
« on: September 07, 2018, 08:38:28 pm »
I made a mistake when tracing the heirs on geni.com. The actual heir is this guy. http://www.thepeerage.com/p59299.htm#i592981

I was also recently visited by my parallel self from a parallel universe and a wizard merged us into one causing me to have memories from the parallel universe so now I am going to write about what happened in that universe to promote the English monarchist legitimist cause and how the rightful heirs can be restored and to teach a lesson on extramarital sex. It often causes disasters, though it is rare that it causes a Kingdom to fall like it did in the parallel universe. There are probably parallel universes where Republics fell over a cuckold.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: I finally discovered who the actual true heir is.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 10:07:47 pm »
Less than a day! Wow.

And I think you're just copy pasting the latter part of your posts by now.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 10:16:38 pm »
The "actual true heir":

(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 12:23:17 am »
Upcoming, "guize, guize, I have made another mistake-the TROOO heir is a spotted mallard!!!"

Oh for fucks sake, go back to your mastubatory incest fantasies. They have more credibility than this pile of dogs bollocks!