Author Topic: The return of Jason Todd/Jerome Horowitz/Maxwell Edison, etc. (Matthew T. Mason)  (Read 1318 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
He has a very distinctive style, basically everything is an insult and a mockery.  He is now calling himself Graham Kerr (which was the real name of the Galloping Gourmet from the 1970s).

Maybe you'll recognize him from some of his one-liners (taken from below):

"You Christ haters always make that excuse for the promotion of Islam."
"I'm not a product of the 21st century public school system, so I'm not quite as stupid and easy to manipulate as you think I am.  Peddle your lies somewhere else."
"If you want to campaign for a Godless America, do it at a website better suited for that sort of garbage. Because you are not impressing anyone, you're just trying to make yourself look important."
"If you dislike religion so much, move to China."
"It doesn't matter if you don't like it. Turn around, cover your eyes and ears, or walk away. Those are your options."

(sigh).  Just so warm and cuddly.  Don't you just want to give him a big hug?

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/city_recreation_dept_cancels_trip_to_ark_encounter_after_atheist_group_asserts_visit_is_unconstituti/
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
Why's this guy need so many sockpuppets when he's in his natural habitat with the other fundies anyway? Does he just like lose his passwords or does he get banned from disqus for going to non-fundie regions and freaking out and harassing liberals where you aren't allowed to do that?