Author Topic: Another thing Niam should know  (Read 4933 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Another thing Niam should know
« on: October 24, 2018, 07:32:28 pm »
I did more research and discovered evidence that Harold Godwinson was likely a descendant of Æthelm son of Æthelred I who should of inherited the throne instead of Æthelred’s brother Alfred the Great. Therefore Harold Godwinson was the rightful King of England. I know about the oath to William the Conqueror’s but since Edward the Confessor was not planning for William to succeed him, the oath should not have had affect on William being his successor.

Harold Godwinson’s heir by primogeniture is Karl von Habsburg. So King Michael in Parallel Hero should be his son. Michael’s Parallel self in this universe is this guy. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferdinand_Zvonimir_von_Habsburg

Jaime ruled the Europan Kingdom from 2015 till his death in 2018. My parallel self realized that Michael was the true heir, and spoke in favor of his succession and thus he became King in 2018, around the time the events of Parallel Hero take place.

So Niam, the information that Michael succeeded to the throne because I discovered he was the true heir should be included sometime in the story.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Another thing Niam should know
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 07:34:21 pm »
oh my god you are obsessed
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 07:34:13 am »
Anyway, in this universe, I can convince the English to put the true heir on the throne by promoting English nationalism, saying that Karl Von Habsburg is descended from England’s last Anglo Saxon monarch while Elizabeth is descended from the bloody Normans that conquered England.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:38:10 am by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 03:32:45 pm »
This forum isn't England, just in case you were unaware. So you're already doing that part wrong.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 03:55:31 pm »
This forum isn't England, just in case you were unaware. So you're already doing that part wrong.

I know that. I posted about it here because it is important information for Niam to know because it explains how Michael became King in Parallel Hero. By the way, Niam needs to change his profile because his signature says "Living life, lifting, waiting for summer" and summer's over. I also wonder if his broken toe's better so that he can work on Chapter 11 part 2.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 03:58:40 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2018, 04:38:32 pm »
Anyway, in this universe, I can convince the English to put the true heir on the throne by promoting English nationalism, saying that Karl Von Habsburg is descended from England’s last Anglo Saxon monarch while Elizabeth is descended from the bloody Normans that conquered England.

When you try and convince the English can you screenshot their responses? I'm a fan of British comedy!

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2018, 06:50:56 pm »
Well, good luck with that, buddy. Be sure to keep us updated.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2018, 07:23:06 pm »
I will post about the true heir on Reddit United Kingdom..

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:04:26 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2018, 09:10:46 pm »
Gee I wonder why.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2018, 12:12:30 am »
And now I posted it. https://www.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/9rpsnj/the_real_rightful_heir_to_the_throne_of_england/

Arg my reddit post got removed!  >:(
Damnit, I wanted to see some posts from pissed off Englishmen. Liberal and frequent use of terms like "prat, berk, tosser" and "gobshite."

Ah well.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2018, 12:46:23 am »
By the way, Niam needs to change his profile because his signature says "Living life, lifting, waiting for summer" and summer's over.

He's waiting for next year's summer.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2018, 04:08:22 pm »
I wonder why Tolpuddle Martyr and Art Vandelay are not passionate the rightful heir to England is like I am. They are Australian, so they obviously have English ancestry, so who is on the English throne should be something they should be passionate about.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2018, 04:15:03 pm »
Because democracy is vastly superiour to a hereditary dictatorship. If the English royals were anything more than a glorified tourist attraction, I'd if anything be passionate about getting rid of the pricks entirely.