Author Topic: Rapists get to visit or even keep the kid  (Read 7002 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Rapists get to visit or even keep the kid
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2012, 02:24:03 pm »
Wait...

Wisconsin is on there?

This backwoods fucked up state run by a governor who is full of himself?

Wisconsin?

I'm shocked.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2012, 02:25:42 pm »
"Say hi to your daddy"

BOOM

"say goodbye to your daddy"

I approve this reference.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2012, 03:48:33 pm »
"Say hi to your daddy"

BOOM

I didn't really like that episode. The villain seemed a bit too cartoonish and that end scene definitely felt wrong. Shooting a person in front of a child...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2012, 04:10:57 pm »
Well, I waded through the pile of human misery that was the law review article about legal protections for rapedaddies, and here are the 16 states that provide SOME provisions for stripping rapedaddies of their custodial rights:

California
Connecticut
Idaho
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Missouri
Montana
Nevada
New Jersey
North Carolina
Oklahoma
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Wisconsin

If your state isn't on that list, then you live in a state that believes children are best served when they're raised by rapists! Hooray!

Wut?

Oklahoma

WHAT

Oklahoma

THE

Oklahoma

FUCK?

My state did something sane? How is this possible?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2012, 04:19:44 pm »
My state isn't on the list. What a fucking surprise.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2012, 06:42:36 pm »
My state (Washington) isn't on the list, which IS a surprise. On the other hand, I have little doubt that if the issue were ever raised, it would easily pass.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2012, 03:18:41 am »
"Say hi to your daddy"

BOOM

I didn't really like that episode. The villain seemed a bit too cartoonish and that end scene definitely felt wrong. Shooting a person in front of a child...

I actually don't like the episode much either- I was just happy to see a Firefly reference, since I'm a huge fan.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2012, 08:40:59 am »
"Say hi to your daddy"

BOOM

I actually don't like the episode much either- I was just happy to see a Firefly reference, since I'm a huge fan.

Heart Of Gold was just a tack on episode meant to bludgeon through the "Mal and Inarra are in love" theme.  It had little to no other point and didn't even make it into the regular broadcast (not that that's saying a lot)

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2012, 04:16:02 pm »
"Say hi to your daddy"

BOOM

The villain was cartoonish, sure, but the baby was born hours previous. Long-term memory doesn't kick in until you're about a year old. I think the baby will be fine.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2012, 06:03:40 pm »
"Say hi to your daddy"

BOOM

The villain was cartoonish, sure, but the baby was born hours previous. Long-term memory doesn't kick in until you're about a year old. I think the baby will be fine.

Minutes, more like.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2012, 06:08:35 pm »
My state did something sane? How is this possible.

I guess in this case we can say...

[singing]You're doing fine Oklahoma! Oklahoma, O.K!"[/singing]
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline mezuzas

• Neonate
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2012, 10:16:36 am »
I was raped.  The courts handed over my daughter to my rapist.  He is now psychologically torturing her to get back at me for leaving him and the courts are okay with it. 

My daughter knew she was conceived in rape.  (She had read a paper I had done for a criminal justice class about some of the stuff her father did to me without my prior knowledge.  I tried to keep her from ever knowing how she was conceived.)  CPS demanded that I lie to my daughter and tell her that she was conceived in love.  The supervisor was screaming how "it doesn't matter if he is in prison for mass murder, you never disparage a child's father."  But at the same time they were telling my daughter that I didn't love her and was constantly badmouthing me to her, telling her lies about me.

I'm not allowed to see my daughter because I 'might' badmouth her father.  They kept saying how I badmouthed her father and that is why she hated him.  She had her own reasons for hating him.  But he does nothing but badmouth me to her and that is perfectly fine because her mother is just a piece of trash in their eyes.  I hadn't even badmouthed him to her.  I told her the truth about how violent he is to protect her from being hurt like I had been.  I rarely even talked about him around her.  I sometimes answered questions she had about him, but I didn't just start talking about him.  She always brought the subject up, not me.  I didn't want to talk about him at all. 

The courts hold it against rape victims when they don't want to co-parent with their rapists.  They are accused of parental alienation if they're not buddies with the fathers.  The courts view it in the child's best interest to be with the rapist since the mother won't give in to his demands.  But then the rapist does what he can to turn the child against the mother and it is perfectly fine.

And women think they have rights in this country. 

There have been cases where the rape victim was court ordered to take the children to the prison to visit their father who was in prison for raping their mother.  And the mother was threatened with losing her children to the father's parents if she does not do as demanded. 

This is how it is in America.  It is far different from what I was taught in public school.  Much of what I was taught in school has turned out to be a pack of lies and I've had to learn the truth the hard way. 

The last time he had her call me he was right there with her forcing her to ask me why I kept her from him all these years and why I lied about him.  She was crying hard and I could tell she was terrified.  I have no power to save her from him.  That is just what I heard on the phone.  I can only imagine what he's doing to her.  I hope he hasn't bullied her into believing that though.  His visitation rights were terminated when she was two because the judge got tired of his violence.  There was a court order saying he had no right to see her. 

Saturn500

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2012, 10:20:59 am »
Tell me where he lives. I'll bite his dick off. Literally. And while he's bleeding from the dick, I'll kick his nuts repeatedly, and then I'll shit all over him. [/SpukiKittymode]

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2012, 10:45:57 am »
Reads
Gets so angry his heart stops.   
FUCK THIS PLANET