Author Topic: Some More stupidity of Ray Comfort.  (Read 7292 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Some More stupidity of Ray Comfort.
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 04:44:25 pm »
Who says he hasn't already been caught?

Offline the_ignored

• Bishop
    • Skeptic Friends Network
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 11:37:32 pm »
And now, yet some more stupidity of Ray Comfort.   Or, is that sarcasm?

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015, 01:25:06 pm »
So, Ray's "movie" is out, and from the sound of what he posted on Facebook, he managed to work man on the street interviews into the thing despite this being a scripted movie. Really, I have only myself to blame for being surprised by this. I should have realized that Ray doesn't know how to do anything else.

But it only gets worse, folks. I read a review of the movie by Got Questions, and from the sound of it, the protagonist, Marty Stu, figures out how to slick talk his victim by..... watching Ray Comfort videos. I can't confirm this happens, since that would require me to, you know, buy the movie. But if this is how it goes down, I can only hope that this becomes even more famous than Ray's banana argument.
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

pyro

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2015, 12:17:40 am »
So, Ray's "movie" is out, and from the sound of what he posted on Facebook, he managed to work man on the street interviews into the thing despite this being a scripted movie. Really, I have only myself to blame for being surprised by this. I should have realized that Ray doesn't know how to do anything else.

But it only gets worse, folks. I read a review of the movie by Got Questions, and from the sound of it, the protagonist, Marty Stu, figures out how to slick talk his victim by..... watching Ray Comfort videos. I can't confirm this happens, since that would require me to, you know, buy the movie. But if this is how it goes down, I can only hope that this becomes even more famous than Ray's banana argument.

Wait, is the protagonist's name actually Marty Stu?! Either way, it sounds like God's Not Dead, only not at university.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2015, 12:53:28 am »
I just want to see the liberal Muslim homosexual lawyer professor copypasta made into a movie.

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2015, 11:09:07 am »
No, his name isn't actually Marty Stu. That's just what I call him. The guy's name is Peter, I believe.

As for you, lizard, that already happened. It's called "God Is Not Dead". The climax even attempts to tackle the Problem of Evil, just like the first version of that meme that I encountered.
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2015, 02:10:09 pm »

Wait, is the protagonist's name actually Marty Stu?! Either way, it sounds like God's Not Dead, only not at university.

Heh, I had to watch that at the ranch. Well, I wasn't forced, but it was being played in the living room and my room didn't have a door, so I watched so I could snark at it properly.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2015, 03:06:28 pm »
People like Ray don't become successful by being stupid.

Like the worst of con-men, he knows exactly what he's saying and exactly whom he's harming with his rhetoric. He just doesn't care about them.

Yeah, I originally thought he was just an idiot, but he has to be aware of how flawed his arguments are.  In that case, he's something else entirely.

Offline Lady Evil

• Bishop
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2015, 08:44:26 pm »
Ray's actually addressing homosexuality? I always figured Christian films handle homosexuality the way television in the 50's handled "The Negro Problem". Just smile and pretend they don't exist!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2015, 10:15:11 pm »
Can't do that, nowadays, what with their gallivanting about, buggering eachother in full view of innocent children.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2015, 10:17:59 pm »
Can't do that, nowadays, what with their gallivanting about, buggering eachother in full view of innocent children.

Obligatory:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg</a>

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2015, 08:52:00 am »
"And all those rainbows! How dare the Commie-Hippie-Satanist-Muslim-Fascist-Democrat-Feminist-Homo-Negro-Jewish-Reptilians steal the holy rainbow from Little Baby Jeezus!"

I still want to see the cut scenes from his "Man On The Street" stuff.....especially the one's involving Banana Guy Ray & Tomato Guy Kurt getting kicked in the "produce".

Offline Lady Evil

• Bishop
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2015, 10:43:18 am »

Obligatory:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RybNI0KB1bg</a>

When even Maude Flanders gives you a look that says "Oh, please, get a grip!".....