Author Topic: How do we save FQA  (Read 23181 times)

Offline fancy_kitten

• Bishop
  • The fanciest little kitten
Re: How do we save FQA
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2014, 03:44:51 pm »
I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone.  I don't recall a time when I was openly insulting anybody??  Sorry Sleepy.  Okay, everyone I've come across hates my idea, so I guess it's a bust.  Nobody responded to my other thing, and at this point I'm about ready to post my home address online just to see who will show up.

MellonORL: Don't speak his name, he'll come back and start annoying people again, and then I'll have to leave.  I can troll you guys sometimes if you're that desperate for someone to make fun of.

Edit: Also I'm not a newbie, I'm an apprentice.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 03:58:42 pm by fancy_kitten »
It's me, the little fancy kitten

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2014, 02:07:41 am »
Hey guys, this seems to be stickied so I don't know if anyone will see this, but I have an idea.  My idea is: A Marijuana Get Together.  Basically, we would need to choose a locale in which marijuana/weed is legal, probably Washington or Colorado as it seems as one of those two locations would be the easiest for most of us to get to, although we may possibly be able to turn our sights abroad to places like The Netherlands if funding allows it.  Speaking of funding, we would most likely need to hold some type of fundraiser in order to fund the thing.  For what I have in mind, if I may throw a number out there, I imagine 30,000 USD should cover it fairly well. 

As for what this event would actually contain, we would most likely need enough weed to get at least a dozen people high, enough alcohol for the people who can't or don't want to smoke (I may very well be included in that number as my job drugs tests) and soda for people who want neither.  A significant amount of good food and dessert will most likely also be necessary, as will lodging and transportation for members.  Entertainment would also be a plus.

If this works out I propose turning it into a yearly event for people who regularly participate here, as this will encourage more members to come join in order to get in on some of that action.  Thoughts?

FQAcon. We have two ball pits.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2014, 09:06:48 am »
Sacrifices to me, your almighty dark god. There will be free cans of Night Train for each failure to sacrifice properly. 
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.