Author Topic: Things That Annoy You  (Read 2024744 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Things That Annoy You
« Reply #10725 on: March 26, 2019, 04:21:44 am »
So what's going on with our favorite whipping boi?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10726 on: March 26, 2019, 05:13:35 am »
Last I checked was about a week or so before the Christchurch shooting, and his activity was definitely tailing off. If I had to guess, by now he's most likely found a new place to spout bullshit or it's finally sunk in that he's nothing more than an object of ridicule, even to fellow royalists/religoes.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10727 on: March 26, 2019, 12:12:15 pm »
Stressed over the university studies. I'm not getting enough points. Mainly because I'm stupid.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #10728 on: March 27, 2019, 04:38:13 am »
Decided to check for Art. Jake's last post over there seems to be on monday so he still seems to be as the Talking Heads say in their hit 'Once in a Lifetime' "same as it ever was, same as it ever was"

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10729 on: March 27, 2019, 06:07:36 am »
Still at it, huh? Somehow, a part of me is always a little surprised that he still hasn't learned, even though at this point, there's really no excuse for all of me not knowing better.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #10730 on: March 27, 2019, 05:30:36 pm »
Yeah it seems like Jake still hasn't learned anything.

Now though it seems he's got some bizarre scheme in mind to try and take down Joshua Moon.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #10731 on: March 28, 2019, 12:25:01 pm »
Out of curiosity, I decided to check Jake's posting history, both here and on Kiwi Farms. Holy shit, that boy ain't right.
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline 50

• Neonate
« Reply #10732 on: March 28, 2019, 05:55:28 pm »

Now though it seems he's got some bizarre scheme in mind to try and take down Joshua Moon.
That is because he has been disgusted with Joshua Moon’s recent actions.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/2019-03-17-new-zealand-police-we-would-like-to-preserve-any-posts-and-technical-data-including-ip-addresses-email-addresses-etc.54376/page-35#post-4459064

He also sees this as an opportunity to take over Kiwi Farms and use the site to recruit people to his cause to restore the true heir to the throne of England.

He has been trying to tell you that you can help his plan since you have sex with lots of women. You can find one with computer skills and convince her to seduce Joshua Moon and go to his house so that she can go on his computer and hack the site to get rid of his administrator powers and give that power to Jacob.

If that doesn’t work, perhaps a woman here can be the one who will seduce Joshua Moon. He says that you should help his plan because you also seem to be disgusted with Joshua Moon for his actions.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #10733 on: March 28, 2019, 06:53:24 pm »
Wow Jake you are really gay for Niam aren't you?

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #10734 on: March 28, 2019, 07:00:29 pm »

That is because he has been disgusted with Joshua Moon’s recent actions.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/2019-03-17-new-zealand-police-we-would-like-to-preserve-any-posts-and-technical-data-including-ip-addresses-email-addresses-etc.54376/page-35#post-4459064

He also sees this as an opportunity to take over Kiwi Farms and use the site to recruit people to his cause to restore the true heir to the throne of England.

He has been trying to tell you that you can help his plan since you have sex with lots of women. You can find one with computer skills and convince her to seduce Joshua Moon and go to his house so that she can go on his computer and hack the site to get rid of his administrator powers and give that power to Jacob.

If that doesn’t work, perhaps a woman here can be the one who will seduce Joshua Moon. He says that you should help his plan because you also seem to be disgusted with Joshua Moon for his actions.

And what's in it for us, exactly? Yeah, most of us aren't exactly fond of Moon, but why should we care about Jake's pet cause? The UK's monarch holds no real power, so why does it matter if the throne "rightfully" belongs to some rando?

Wow Jake you are really gay for Niam aren't you?

Ooh, you done fucked up now! He's gonna write a story where an alternate version of you gets shoved up Mel Gibson's ass.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 07:07:24 pm by Chaos Undivided »
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #10735 on: March 28, 2019, 10:54:20 pm »
Man Jake's thirsty. His cousin, Niam, the royal family, Art Vandelay, any girl wearing denim, and now Josh Moon. Who's next to be added to his list?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10736 on: March 29, 2019, 05:35:08 pm »
I like going to Pound Town as much as any man, but that boy's just pathetic.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10737 on: April 05, 2019, 10:10:54 am »
I've had a couple of Christmas carols stuck in my head for the past week or so. Whenever this would happen during a quiet moment, I'd sing them to myself, often with the lyrics getting more and more puerile over time, because hey, I'm sure you all know what I'm like that this point. I just realised I've been sitting at my computer, singing "suck a big black hairy knob" to the tune of Hark! Now Hear the Angels Sing for the past hour at a steadily louder and louder volume, and that I must look like a completely and utterly deranged fuckwit (more so than usual, that is). If I weren't home alone, whether or not you lot ever see me again would most likely depend entirely on whether the local loony bin allows its patients internet access.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 10:48:52 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10738 on: April 05, 2019, 11:50:37 am »
I'm not as smart as I should be. I think I can pass 2/3 courses that I have left for the year but that's not enough points.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #10739 on: April 07, 2019, 05:07:54 pm »
Hey we have a serious discussion to discuss so let's get everyone on board so we can move forward.

*two hours later*

TIME TO START NUKING!

Ironbite-and that's how I left the Discord server we had.