Author Topic: FB Postings by the antivax crazy lady on my friends' list  (Read 17792 times)

Distind

Re: FB Postings by the antivax crazy lady on my friends' list
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2012, 12:57:03 pm »
Those sound like the most awesome chemtrails ever btw.

That's just the nano fibers speaking.

Which is why it's so cool.

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2012, 09:46:14 am »
She keeps posting this link that claims an HPV vaccine caused the death of a teenager, because "foreign rDNA was found in her blood".
http://vactruth.com/2012/08/09/gardasil-rdna-coroners-inquest/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=30bac7b33b-08_09_2012_rdna&utm_medium=email

Anyone care to break this down?
According to testimony presented via international video link before a coroner’s inquest in Wellington, New Zealand, (August 9 NZ) by Dr. Sin Hang Lee (August 8 USA), a pathologist on the medical staff of Milford Hospital in the State of Connecticut, “residual HPV DNA fragments from the viral gene or plasmid injected with Gardasil®” have been found six months after that vaccination (series) was given to Jasmine Renata.  Ms. Renata, a teenager, died in her sleep of unknown and unexplained causes.  An autopsy was performed to determine cause of death.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2012, 05:33:29 pm »
Correlation != Causation.

And there isn't even enough evidence for correlation.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2012, 10:23:21 pm »
Sure there is.  It's called the Wackadoo Factor.

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2012, 09:16:10 am »
Another wonderful link:

http://vactruth.com/2012/08/12/vaccinations-killing-kids/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=ad1fdd78ec-08_12_2012_kids&utm_medium=email
The Financial Express stated that a NGO (Non Government Organization) vaccinated a total of 24 babies between the ages of 18 months and 2 years with the vaccine and 15 of them developed complications. Of these 15, three had died and several more were still undergoing treatment.

I would like to add that the report seemed to place a strong emphasis on the fact that these children were vaccinated by a Non Government Organization, which I feel Is yet another ploy to enable the authorities to pass the buck at a later stage.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2012, 02:06:47 pm »
Another wonderful link:

http://vactruth.com/2012/08/12/vaccinations-killing-kids/?utm_source=The+Vaccine+Truth+Newsletter&utm_campaign=ad1fdd78ec-08_12_2012_kids&utm_medium=email
The Financial Express stated that a NGO (Non Government Organization) vaccinated a total of 24 babies between the ages of 18 months and 2 years with the vaccine and 15 of them developed complications. Of these 15, three had died and several more were still undergoing treatment.

I would like to add that the report seemed to place a strong emphasis on the fact that these children were vaccinated by a Non Government Organization, which I feel Is yet another ploy to enable the authorities to pass the buck at a later stage.

I don't know much about the science behind vaccines I'll admit. However parents usually are warned about such complications before the vaccine is injected and as I have heard, and someone more knowledgeable can probably provide this, is that complications from vaccines, at least severe ones are extremely rare.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2012, 07:54:15 am »
Another non-sequiteur:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=493546547324783&set=a.361837760495663.95686.176963112316463&type=1

I really don't understand the deal with raw milk. Seriously.

Distind

« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2012, 08:34:57 am »
Because raw milk tends to carry various viruses and other pathogens which humans can't deal with particularly well? Pasteurization ensures they aren't there, or at least does a far better job of it.

Also, I'm wondering just what is so scary about twinkies. I just have the phrase death twinkie marching through my head now.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2012, 02:29:30 pm »
Also, I'm wondering just what is so scary about twinkies. I just have the phrase death twinkie marching through my head now.

Probably the urban legend about it never spoiling.

Funny... it used to be the idea that food that never spoiled was considered miracle food.  Now it's considered evil.  Strange.

So, yes, a twinkie is healthier for you than raw milk.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Distind

« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2012, 05:19:50 pm »

Probably the urban legend about it never spoiling.
These people have obviously never eaten a stale twinkie.

As a note, when at some random motel somewhere and you have an odd craving for twinkies, go to the gas station nearby and not the vending machine.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2012, 05:35:49 pm »
Also, 'death twinkie' would be an awesome band name.  Just sayin'
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2012, 07:57:20 pm »

You start "Death Twinkie," and I'll start "Death Camp Orgy Girls on Acid."

Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2012, 11:21:55 pm »

You start "Death Twinkie," and I'll start "Death Camp Orgy Girls on Acid."

You have yourself a deal!
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2012, 12:54:10 am »
Don't forget "Atomic Flame-Throwing Vagina". 

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2012, 10:40:11 am »
I've noticed this thing about conspiratards, generally they're inclined to believe they some sort of super-secret knowledge over the idiotic masses, which makes them better than everyone else. This pretty much strengthens the whole delusion for them.

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/09/10-signs-that-youre-fully-awake.html

Here are ten signs you may be fully awake: (selected  -Ed)
2. You understand that the Federal Reserve, or international central banking more broadly, is the engine of our economic problems: Debt slavery is the totalitarian force that threatens all of humanity, not some temporary political puppet or some greedy Wall Street trader. When a small group of people have the ability to create wealth out of nothing and charge interest on it, they have the ability to enslave the planet to their ownership despite what type of government a country claims to have.
8. You know that the endgame is one-world control of planet Earth: Once you understand that the endgame for the ruling elite is to have complete control of all vital facets of society through a global government, one-world currency, international armed forces, and so on, it is simple to see through the lies and propaganda surrounding even the most confusing world events. You will never go back to sleep when you fully accept this reality.
10. The power to change the world rests with you and you alone: For too long people have believed themselves to be weak, or relied on others to change the world for them. You'll know that you're fully awake when you realize that you have infinite power to change the world by simply living the change you want to see. First, you have to identify the principles that you believe in and then go out and live by them. If just a small minority took steps to do this, it would shake the establishment to its core.