Author Topic: What would you do without the internet?  (Read 8884 times)

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
Re: What would you do without the internet?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2012, 05:08:18 am »
I would bring back the internet, then immediately quit the Presidency. You don't want me running any country - trust me.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2012, 05:12:32 am »
It has been a year since the internet's demise... B-Man owns a photo album of memes.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2012, 05:30:02 am »
I would bring back the internet, then immediately quit the Presidency. You don't want me running any country - trust me.
I wouldn't be so fast to assume you're president of the US government. Maybe it means you're president of your local rotary club?

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2012, 09:24:10 pm »
I wouldn't be so fast to assume you're president of the US government. Maybe it means you're president of your local rotary club?

True dat.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7