Author Topic: Hi  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
Re: Hi
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 09:45:40 pm »
Hi TPFKADF,

Welcome to the forums! In case you were wondering, new members can make their introductory post here:
http://forums.fstdt.net/general-discussion/the-newbie-thread/ (which really should be stickied.)

If need be I will merge these two topics together. But anyways, welcome, it's always good to see new members come in here and I hope you enjoy these forums.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 10:07:41 pm »
Hi, and welcome to the forum. I just searched your quotes, boy did you say some doozies...

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 10:20:44 pm »
Eh, I've seen worse.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 10:29:20 pm »
Eh, I've seen worse.
savagesusie's are by far some of the best if the worst

Offline TPFKADF

• Neonate
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 02:30:26 pm »
Thanks again everyone for all the welcomes, quite a pleasant surprise.  ;D

Radiation, thanks for the link, I just posted an intro in there, I guess it's up to the mods here to decide what to do with this thread...

And again, really just don't take anything that "Defensor Fidei" said seriously...it was just the trolling for attention of an immature 15-year-old who should have found more productive uses for his time...

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 05:37:08 pm »
Wow. Defensor Fedei. I remember you. And making me say that makes me feel old. LOL.

Anyway I am glad that you have changed for the better and have to courage to admit your past mistakes (for which you get a FUCK YEAH!) and move forward.

That is very encourging! :)

Welcome to the Forums!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 05:53:16 pm by Jodie »
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

QueenofHearts

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 04:14:08 am »
I was waiting to say this until after April 2nd, I really didn't want to be an April fool  :-\, but welcome. It takes courage to admit when one is wrong and to do so when you absolutely did not need to is even more admirable (you very well could have become a member without telling us your past). Anyways, congratulations on your religious conversion, I hope it makes you a happier and more well adjusted person (as my shift from religion did    :) ) and I hope you continue posting here and that you come to enjoy the forums as much as the rest of us. :)

Offline TPFKADF

• Neonate
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 01:20:19 am »
Jodie, ya, you and me both, sis, I sure feel old thinking about how its really been six years since I've been on here.  :o

QueenofHearts, yep, sorry to disappoint if you were waiting for me to shout "April Fool's" and then start blurting out random Bible verses about how you're all going to Hell or something... :P  but I actually do feel kinda lame now for not having concocted some grandiose prank entrance to coincide with April Fool's Day, after six years of time I could have spent planning...

Anyway, thanks again for all the warm welcomes...I've been kinda busy lately so I haven't had much time to post, but I promise you I didn't just come here to attention whore with this thread!...I definitely will be posting more around the forum, and there is possibly even the tiny chance I might actually become a worthwhile contributor to the community some day...though that's admittedly unlikely!