Author Topic: Unite the right: part 2  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Unite the right: part 2
« on: July 01, 2018, 03:19:29 am »
https://www.unicornriot.ninja/2018/leaked-violent-racists-use-facebook-chat-to-plan-unite-the-right-2/

Kinda hard to quote stuff on my phone but I'll try to put something here...

"Unicorn Riot has obtained logs of a Facebook Messenger chat group created by Kessler to plan his ‘Unite The Right 2’ event. The chat logs, provided by an anonymous source, show messages sent and received between May 13 and June 14 of this year. They show Kessler struggling to plan basic event logistics, frustrated by lawsuits, and desperate for support from a movement that has largely turned its back on him.

Potential speakers for the rally are named by Kessler to include neo-nazi Congressional candidate Paul Nehlen, and former KKK leader David Duke. Despite ‘Unite The Right’ already being heavily associated with neo-nazi and Klan groups, the planners of the 2018 event seem obsessed with somehow re-branding themselves as non-racist. Kessler and his cohorts also discussed inviting a token “non-white” speaker with the hope that it would give them “political cover” to bring on white supremacist speakers such as Duke.

Some of the earlier chat messages also show Kessler arguing with other chat participants about how to “normalize” anti-semitic views without “delegitimizing the criticism with cartoon anti-semitism.” "

They also plan to bring weapons and start fights. Specifically mentioning that they plan to kill people.

Luckily the main organizer is spending time in court which hinders his work on this project.

I'm certain that more people will die if they go through with this.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
Re: Unite the right: part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 04:49:46 am »
You really missed the opportunity for a Nazi Boogaloo joke.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 04:53:34 am »
You really missed the opportunity for a Nazi Boogaloo joke.
If they use a Tesla this time, you could rightly go with the Electric Boogaloo subtitle.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 12:04:49 pm »
Considering the backlash the last rally caused, you'd think the alt-right would be the last people clamoring for a sequel. But then again, they've never been as great as they think they are.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 06:11:33 pm »
But then again, they've never been as great as they think they are.

They've never been particularly intelligent or good at PR. So of course they want a sequel.