Author Topic: Are you a psychopath?  (Read 2365 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Are you a psychopath?
« on: June 10, 2017, 12:33:31 pm »
https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/psychopathy.htm

Sure, it's a short, twelve-question quiz that's hardly a substitute for a proper professional diagnosis. But hey, what's the internet for if not that sort of thing?

(I scored 3.)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

Re: Are you a psychopath?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 08:11:23 pm »
6. Definitely not a psychopath, according to this internet quiz. Yay for feelings, I guess.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 08:21:19 pm »
I got a 1.  Wooh!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 08:24:04 pm »
9. More than y'all. But still not Psychotic.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 09:16:19 pm »
I got a score of 18. If I had to say, living this way lets me enjoy life in a way few people do. Moment by moment. I'd much rather enjoy the moment and advance myself then and there than worry about a future that might never even come.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 10:28:30 pm »
Huh, I scored 16. Fancy that.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 11:36:59 pm »
I think this is a particularly poor diagnostic test. The answers if  you want to seem like a psychopath or not a psychopath are obvious and some of the answers are probably better determined by other people rather than the subject.

I mean let's take Niam's response for instance. He says he would rather not think about the future but live in the moment. However this appears to be inconsistent with his Gym infatuation. Which is something where you defer short term interest for the long term gain.

Then again it may simply be that a person may be more narcissistic than hedonistic.

Anyway my take is it is a rubbish test.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 11:41:03 pm »
I think this is a particularly poor diagnostic test. The answers if  you want to seem like a psychopath or not a psychopath are obvious and some of the answers are probably better determined by other people rather than the subject.

I mean let's take Niam's response for instance. He says he would rather not think about the future but live in the moment. However this appears to be inconsistent with his Gym infatuation. Which is something where you defer short term interest for the long term gain.

Then again it may simply be that a person may be more narcissistic than hedonistic.

Anyway my take is it is a rubbish test.

Of course it's a rubbish test. But it's fun.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 12:04:57 am »
I would find it more fun if it weren't so obvious.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 12:11:27 am »
How am I deferring short term interest for the long term gain? When I go to the gym I immediately;

1) show off my gym honed, powerfully built muscles, and compare them against other specimens in the gym.
2) demonstrate how much better I am than the regulars who don't take their fitness quite so seriously.

And 3) I just love flexing and posing for my own gratification with a pump going on.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2017, 12:12:49 am »
I got four.

That's the "gluten free milk toast" of psychopathy, I think!