Author Topic: Your Congress Is Raising a Generation of Despicable Monsters  (Read 5499 times)

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
Re: Your Congress Is Raising a Generation of Despicable Monsters
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2013, 11:23:38 am »
Fasten your seatbelts, people.  The fun's just getting started.   
Mate, the fun started way back when nepotism first became a thing (i.e. a very very very long time ago). This is nothing even remotely new.
True, but the real fun begins when the dipshits currently working towards and supporting the fuck you, got mine social philosophy get old and loose their demographic power because then they will truly learn what it means to be considered an expensive useless burden. And it will be their own children and grandchildren that teach them the lesson, because what's more important to a person raised like this; the quality of gramps nursing home or getting that nice new car?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2013, 11:26:55 am »
True, but the real fun begins when the dipshits currently working towards and supporting the fuck you, got mine social philosophy get old and loose their demographic power because then they will truly learn what it means to be considered an expensive useless burden. And it will be their own children and grandchildren that teach them the lesson, because what's more important to a person raised like this; the quality of gramps nursing home or getting that nice new car?
I imagine these rich kids will have more than enough money to live as comfortably as ever when they retire. It's the middle and lower classes that would get fucked over by their bullshit.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2013, 11:42:32 am »
I imagine these rich kids will have more than enough money to live as comfortably as ever when they retire. It's the middle and lower classes that would get fucked over by their bullshit.
These particular ones, yes, but those in the middle and lower classes that are supporting this bullshit will pay for their folly.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2013, 11:53:59 am »

You're adorable if you don't think the rich eat themselves alive over some stupid crap.

Ironbite-trust me...they do.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2013, 12:00:29 pm »
You're adorable if you don't think the rich eat themselves alive over some stupid crap.

Ironbite-trust me...they do.
Greed knows no limits and no loyalties.

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2013, 03:39:13 pm »
No moral standards, religious or self-imposed.  Not even the vaguest concept of consideration for others.   Ignorant of history, literature, art, music, mathematics, science.  Mean-mouthed, mean-spirited and repugnant.  And most discouraging of all, this demographic appears to be dumber than bran muffins.     
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2013, 04:56:25 pm »
No moral standards, religious or self-imposed.  Not even the vaguest concept of consideration for others.   Ignorant of history, literature, art, music, mathematics, science.  Mean-mouthed, mean-spirited and repugnant.  And most discouraging of all, this demographic appears to be dumber than bran muffins.   
So, they'll be an accurate representation of the American people when they're in office?
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2013, 06:30:52 pm »
Ignorance can be cured, but stupidity is forever. If they really are as dumb as they appear then the future looks pretty bleak.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2013, 01:26:34 am »
So, they'll be an accurate representation of the American people when they're in office?

Unfortunately.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2013, 01:31:43 am »
I think we need to break out the hickories and distribute whuppin's.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2013, 02:58:21 am »
And here I'm thinking we should all join the Hades Party and team up with Valvatorez.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2013, 03:01:20 am »
I figure, with the Internet, politics is gonna change. In a few presidents, we'll know every detail of the bodies of every politicians when they were 20.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.