Author Topic: Your Congress Is Raising a Generation of Despicable Monsters  (Read 5498 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
Future school shooter right here
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KHMVxxl5MM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KHMVxxl5MM</a>

Remember parents conservatism starts at home. 

That's the high-school son of Arizona Republican Senator Jeff Flake above, who we discovered yesterday not only uses the horrible handle "N1ggerkiller" to play "Fun Run," an otherwise harmless multiplayer iPhone game of furry-animal races, but the teenager has also devoted the last year to Tweeting a vile stream of racist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic slurs, language for which his Mormon dad apologized. Then, making matters worse, the Phoenix New Times found a public YouTube video of him, above, pretending to commit suicide. The footage is pretty disturbing.

A review of tweets by Joey Heck, 16, dating to August of last year shows numerous examples in which Heck used words like “faggot” and “nigga.” For instance, on Sept. 11 Heck tweeted “Fanny pack = fag bag,” and on August 23 he retweeted a tweet that read, “There are gays everywhere. Maybe that’s gods way of thinning out the population because faggots can’t have babies.”

Sadly rounding out this trifecta is the 21-year-old son of Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu was arrested this morning, in the French Quarter, on charges of driving while intoxicated, a hit-and-run offense, and driving the wrong way on a one-way street. According to the Times-Picayune, his breathalyzer test measured .211., which is very high above the .08 legal limit. His mother was also not thrilled, telling the paper, “We love our son wholeheartedly, but we are extremely disappointed by his irresponsible actions last night.”

http://gawker.com/your-congress-is-raising-a-generation-of-despicable-mon-513239010?autoplay=1

Check out more of Joey Heck's tweets here. 
http://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton/nevada-congressmans-son-obama-is-only-good-at-spear-throwing
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 05:54:56 pm by DiscoBerry »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Your Congress Is Raising a Generation of Despicable Monsters
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 07:37:30 pm »
Pretends to commit suicide... and yet that was the most obviously fake video of fakeness I've ever had the displeasure of seeing faked.

Still, quite the brat.  Definitely needs to have an attitude adjustment.  Preferably when he gets sent to juvie.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 07:45:07 pm »
Attitude adjustment? You're too lenient. How about a organ adjustment....to the wall behind him?
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 08:00:03 pm »
Sorry, I reserve that for people who actually do horrendous things.  Being a brat is a major annoyance, but an annoyance only.  He's more a danger to himself than others (though going crazy with a car was dangerous to everyone)
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 08:00:18 pm »
Fruit don't fall far from the tree. Hur hur hur  :P
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 08:52:34 pm »
pffft, almost all kids around here are like that. misusing guns, gatting ridiculously drunk(passing out and projectile vomiting) and driving around with the foot to the floor in a corvette, and talking about killing "niggers, sand niggers, prairie niggers, ice niggers, chinks, fags, and anyone who t'ain't 'MERICAN!"

I regularly heard people singing out loud the song "Nigger hatin' me" in school. Then there was the masturbation in class as well as on a couple occasions whipping it out in class... You know what, just go read my old thread here if you haven't already.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 09:04:44 pm »
Jesus god. MY ADVICE:KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 09:25:03 pm by MadmanJohnson »
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 09:06:13 pm »
pffft, almost all kids around here are like that. misusing guns, gatting ridiculously drunk(passing out and projectile vomiting) and driving around with the foot to the floor in a corvette, and talking about killing "niggers, sand niggers, prairie niggers, ice niggers, chinks, fags, and anyone who t'ain't 'MERICAN!"

I regularly heard people singing out loud the song "Nigger hatin' me" in school. Then there was the masturbation in class as well as on a couple occasions whipping it out in class... You know what, just go read my old thread here if you haven't already.

Where the hell are you from and what is an ice nigger?

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 09:16:53 pm »

Beggs, Oklahoma is the town I went to school in. I think the term refers to Inuits.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 12:45:27 am »
They're the children of rich assholes who would kill their grandmothers to rise in power. No shock here.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 01:06:11 am »
Didn't know Game of Thrones was based on real life the way these kids act.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline tempus

• Bishop
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 01:08:23 am »

The Native Americans of Canada and Alaska. 
Congratulations.  You found Ronald Reagan. He’s living in each and every one of you.  Just waiting to gnaw his way out of your chest and skitter off into the ventilation ducts.

--Neckfucker

That shape...that figure...those curves...god damn the weighted companion cube has never looked so good!

--Anonymous

Los Angeles is a city of brick, steel, concrete, and asphalt. There's no room for cows.

--CommanderCoffee

Offline tempus

• Bishop
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 01:15:30 am »
Future school shooter right here
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KHMVxxl5MM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KHMVxxl5MM</a>

Remember parents conservatism starts at home. 

That's the high-school son of Arizona Republican Senator Jeff Flake above, who we discovered yesterday not only uses the horrible handle "N1ggerkiller" to play "Fun Run," an otherwise harmless multiplayer iPhone game of furry-animal races, but the teenager has also devoted the last year to Tweeting a vile stream of racist, homophobic, and anti-Semitic slurs, language for which his Mormon dad apologized. Then, making matters worse, the Phoenix New Times found a public YouTube video of him, above, pretending to commit suicide. The footage is pretty disturbing.

A review of tweets by Joey Heck, 16, dating to August of last year shows numerous examples in which Heck used words like “faggot” and “nigga.” For instance, on Sept. 11 Heck tweeted “Fanny pack = fag bag,” and on August 23 he retweeted a tweet that read, “There are gays everywhere. Maybe that’s gods way of thinning out the population because faggots can’t have babies.”

Sadly rounding out this trifecta is the 21-year-old son of Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu was arrested this morning, in the French Quarter, on charges of driving while intoxicated, a hit-and-run offense, and driving the wrong way on a one-way street. According to the Times-Picayune, his breathalyzer test measured .211., which is very high above the .08 legal limit. His mother was also not thrilled, telling the paper, “We love our son wholeheartedly, but we are extremely disappointed by his irresponsible actions last night.”

http://gawker.com/your-congress-is-raising-a-generation-of-despicable-mon-513239010?autoplay=1

Check out more of Joey Heck's tweets here. 
http://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton/nevada-congressmans-son-obama-is-only-good-at-spear-throwing

These people, and millions like them, will be in charge of the lives and livelihoods of other human beings in the years to come.  People not at all different from them will be in charge of the medical care people like us receive and whatever social safety nets still exist, and some of them will, due to the circumstances of their birth, will find themselves in charge of major corporations, banking institutions, and federal and state legislatures.

Fasten your seatbelts, people.  The fun's just getting started.   
Congratulations.  You found Ronald Reagan. He’s living in each and every one of you.  Just waiting to gnaw his way out of your chest and skitter off into the ventilation ducts.

--Neckfucker

That shape...that figure...those curves...god damn the weighted companion cube has never looked so good!

--Anonymous

Los Angeles is a city of brick, steel, concrete, and asphalt. There's no room for cows.

--CommanderCoffee

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2013, 10:11:38 am »
Bunch of little pricks, if you ask me.

Also, if that kid REALLY wanted to scare people, he'd have put the gun directly against his head and cut to black just as the sound of the gun firing was heard.  That'd be more powerful than his third grade Photoshopping of a gun blast without any trace of blood.

Personally, I'd love to drop the racist little shits in the middle of Harlem.  Let them start spouting off with N-bombs and see how long they survive.
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 10:24:07 am »
Fasten your seatbelts, people.  The fun's just getting started.   
Mate, the fun started way back when nepotism first became a thing (i.e. a very very very long time ago). This is nothing even remotely new.