Author Topic: Zombie ACORN Attack Part III  (Read 864 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
Zombie ACORN Attack Part III
« on: April 07, 2013, 06:57:56 pm »
ACORN is back again, and by that I mean it is in fact, not. 

Here’s where ACORN comes in: A draft questionnaire [pdf] for insurance applicants, in compliance with 1993’s “motor voter” law, gives applicants the option of registering to vote.

Enter Rep. Charles Boustany of Louisiana, chairman of the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Oversight, who last week attacked the plan to ask insurance applicants about voter registration, saying, “It raises questions as to why HHS is gathering voter information, how the agency intends to use such information and how the information could be used by the navigators.” His fears were then picked up by Breitbart.com, which announced this week, “HHS resurrects ‘ACORN’ through Obamacare.”

Yesterday, the Family Research Council picked up this story and ran with it in its daily email, warning that an “army of ACORN, Planned Parenthood, and union activists” will use their roles as insurance navigators to “influence people’s party affiliation.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/frc-discovers-elusive-obamacare-acorn-connection

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Re: Zombie ACORN Attack Part III
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 07:38:29 pm »
Oh the far right, when they're not attacking groups that never actually existed, they're fearmongering over groups that died ages ago.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 12:10:35 am »
They have to keep the cycle of fear going otherwise the ignorant white men won’t keep voting.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 01:16:53 am »
Oh god can we put a god damn fucking shotgun in some of these people's heads?

Ironbite-jesus fucking christ.