Author Topic: WBC plans to picket Robin Williams funeral  (Read 22521 times)

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
Re: WBC plans to picket Robin Williams funeral
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2014, 10:14:49 pm »
Too bad that they're not the only ones who hated Williams:

… Robin Williams committed suicide. Why? ‘Cause he’s miserable. You know why? Because he doesn’t follow Christ…

You say “Don’t get on Robin Williams.” You know what? I haven’t even started getting on that cross-dressing freak yet…

… It’s a sad day when Christians today are eulogizing, and praising, and saying “Rest in Peace, Robin Williams.” Robin Williams is burning in Hell.

Robin Williams was actually an Episcopalian. He just wasn't a fundie asshole like you.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2014, 09:54:04 am »
So discussing the underlying reasons for why they're fucked up, the girl that Fred Jr. dated's fate and things like that aren't a legitimate topic for discussion?

Not...precisely what I meant, but I do understand how my words could be misconstrued as such.  I mean, I don't want to discuss their idiotic demonstrations and giving them the hate they crave.  I'm all for understanding them and what they've done, I just want to do so whilst starving them of attention so they eventually die the fuck off.  Kinda like the Duggars, the worst thing to ever be associated with my home state.  Yes, the Quiverfull movement is literally worse than a philandering president.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2014, 01:46:03 pm »
Too bad that they're not the only ones who hated Williams:

… Robin Williams committed suicide. Why? ‘Cause he’s miserable. You know why? Because he doesn’t follow Christ…

You say “Don’t get on Robin Williams.” You know what? I haven’t even started getting on that cross-dressing freak yet…

… It’s a sad day when Christians today are eulogizing, and praising, and saying “Rest in Peace, Robin Williams.” Robin Williams is burning in Hell.

Robin Williams was actually an Episcopalian. He just wasn't a fundie asshole like you.

Episcopalians are Worse Than Catholics to many protestants (funny because they're technically protestants themselves) and considering many vocal protestants and Catholics refuse to consider each other to be True Christians, I think you can see where this is going.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2014, 04:32:00 pm »
Fundy: You're a heretic!!

Fundy 2: No YOU'RE a heretic!!

Warhammer Inquisitor: YOU ARE BOTH HERETICS! DIE FOR THE EMPRAH!!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2014, 04:37:56 pm »
Quote from: Emo Phillips
I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. So I ran over and said "Stop! don't do it!" "Why shouldn't I?" he said. I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!" He said, "Like what?" I said, "Well...are you religious or atheist?" He said, "Religious." I said, "Me too! Are you christian or buddhist?" He said, "Christian." I said, "Me too! Are you catholic or protestant?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me too! Are you episcopalian or baptist?" He said, "Baptist!" I said,"Wow! Me too! Are you baptist church of god or baptist church of the lord?" He said, "Baptist church of god!" I said, "Me too! Are you original baptist church of god, or are you reformed baptist church of god?" He said,"Reformed Baptist church of god!" I said, "Me too! Are you reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1879, or reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915?" He said, "Reformed baptist church of god, reformation of 1915!" I said, "Die, heretic scum", and pushed him off.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.