Author Topic: Elijah Wood: Hollywood full of child molesters  (Read 6248 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Re: Elijah Wood: Hollywood full of child molesters
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2016, 08:03:14 am »
This should be fun, it'll be like McCarthyism but for kiddy fiddlers.

And oodles of lefty spivs lining up to defend the accused.  Fukken gold.

Have you considered going and fucking yourself?

If I did fuck myself, at least my sexual partner would be over the age of consent.

Although from your enraged tone I guess you're one of those creepy anorak-wearing dudes who protests against the laws against that sort of thing...

If you like silly, dishonest slander - when did you stop raping children?

Er, I've never been able to afford such progressive attitudes to sex, or the hollywood lifestyle.

Now, do you have anything other than a terribly unwitty "No U"?

You English. You label dissembling wit and mock a simple honest truth as dull.

I'll give it to you straight: progressives are people. You are lying about people, real people who exist; not even you would deny your accusations are false. One of the people you've slandered is me. You're saying, basically, that I'm a criminal. That is not acceptable. I suggest you either apologise or be banned from this forum. To be clear, mods, I think this is as bannable an offence as I've ever seen.

It's not quite a question, but it is direct.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2016, 10:31:13 am »
Funny, I thought we were talking about men in positions of power abusing said power.

WTF do lefties have to do with the OP? Or Hollywood for that matter which the last time I checked was a vast, corporate, money spinning machine with deep links to the US military and a positively conservative terror of originality.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2016, 06:51:28 pm »
Funny, I thought we were talking about men in positions of power abusing said power.

WTF do lefties have to do with the OP? Or Hollywood for that matter which the last time I checked was a vast, corporate, money spinning machine with deep links to the US military and a positively conservative terror of originality.

Contrarian has never been more than a liar, but he's gone too far and should be made to apologise or banned.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR