Author Topic: 2014 American Midterm Election Thread  (Read 28391 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: 2014 American Midterm Election Thread
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2014, 01:24:37 pm »
You know what? Since this entire board is full of the Pessimistic...the weak & stupid and inferior.....a bunch of pus-bags who'll throw in the towel and mistake the light at the end of the tunnel for a train, I will leave this shit-bag nihilist fuckoff webboard!

YOU ARE ALL DISEASED YOU INFERIOR PESSIMIST TOWEL-THROWERS WHO REFUSE TO FIGHT AND RETAIN HOPE! YOU ARE CHILDREN OF THE LOSERS! SORRY SWEETIES! BUT THERE IS A HIGHER POWER! THERE IS A NEW AGE! THIS IS THE DWAPARA YUGA! THE LEFT WILL RISE AGAIN AND THE SUPERIOR NEVER GIVE UP HOPE AND ALWAYS SEE THE SILVER LINING! THE WORLD BELONGS TO THE LEFT! MOTHER GAIA REIGNS! THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH & EVIL WILL BE PUNISHED!!! WE ARE IN THE AGE OF AQUARIUS AND THERE ISN'T NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT YOU SONS & DAUGHTERS OF SHIT!!!

I'm sticking with the FSTDTs webpage because the folks on the FQAs site are shit!

GOODBYE, WORTHLESS WEAK PESSIMISTS WHO'LL RATHER GIVE UP, ROLL UP & DIE!!! I REFUSE YOUR PSYCHIC VAMPIRISM!!!!!

WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST F-F-F-FAAAADE AWAAAAYYY!!!!

SO LONG, LOSERS!!!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:26:21 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 01:28:06 pm »
<cringes> K. Have a better day, Spuki.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2014, 01:33:54 pm »
Jesus Christ on a stick.

Is... is this normal?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2014, 01:34:00 pm »
Well, while I admit that I don't necessarily agree with everything you just said Spuki, I do agree that sometimes I am a bit more pessimist than I should be.
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2014, 01:38:57 pm »
.........wow.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2014, 01:40:25 pm »
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2014, 01:42:15 pm »
That's one for the main page.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2014, 02:03:21 pm »
...now that's a ragequit.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2014, 02:15:28 pm »
...The FUCK?!  Somebody hack Spuki's account or somethin, because that seems a tad OOC, even for her.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2014, 02:27:45 pm »
You know what? Since this entire board is full of the Pessimistic...the weak & stupid and inferior.....a bunch of pus-bags who'll throw in the towel and mistake the light at the end of the tunnel for a train, I will leave this shit-bag nihilist fuckoff webboard!

YOU ARE ALL DISEASED YOU INFERIOR PESSIMIST TOWEL-THROWERS WHO REFUSE TO FIGHT AND RETAIN HOPE! YOU ARE CHILDREN OF THE LOSERS! SORRY SWEETIES! BUT THERE IS A HIGHER POWER! THERE IS A NEW AGE! THIS IS THE DWAPARA YUGA! THE LEFT WILL RISE AGAIN AND THE SUPERIOR NEVER GIVE UP HOPE AND ALWAYS SEE THE SILVER LINING! THE WORLD BELONGS TO THE LEFT! MOTHER GAIA REIGNS! THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH & EVIL WILL BE PUNISHED!!! WE ARE IN THE AGE OF AQUARIUS AND THERE ISN'T NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT YOU SONS & DAUGHTERS OF SHIT!!!

I'm sticking with the FSTDTs webpage because the folks on the FQAs site are shit!

GOODBYE, WORTHLESS WEAK PESSIMISTS WHO'LL RATHER GIVE UP, ROLL UP & DIE!!! I REFUSE YOUR PSYCHIC VAMPIRISM!!!!!

WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST F-F-F-FAAAADE AWAAAAYYY!!!!

SO LONG, LOSERS!!!!

Are you okay, Spuki?

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2014, 02:30:05 pm »
Is this real life?

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2014, 02:45:08 pm »
Ummmmmmmmmm.......................ok?

How is it that I avoid forum drama like the plague yet still get called a diseased inferior pessimist towel-thrower? I stayed away from all of those arguments. I apologize for whatever I did do.

And what is a Dwapara Yuga?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 02:46:41 pm by Random Guy »

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2014, 03:25:46 pm »
Other than the font size and the fact that she's pointing her rage toward us, rather than toward conservatives, is that post really that different from her typical posts?

Is this real life?

Or is it fantasy?
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2014, 03:56:19 pm »
We voted early, hoping to kick Rick Scott and Pam Bondi out of FL.  I don't remember who represents our district (4 or 5, I can't remember), but he's a Republican, so we both voted for the NPA.  Unfortunately, the GOP are projected to be the majority in FL in this election, which royally screws us over.  Hopefully voters come to their senses today.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2014, 04:37:10 pm »
And voted for who I hope is gonna win.

Ironbite-if the GOP does get Congress, say goodbye to their chances for 2016's big time elections.