Author Topic: Remove One Letter from a Movie/Book/Game/etc Title and Give a Brief Synopsis.  (Read 24822 times)

Offline Julian

• Pope
Big Bother: The tasks get a little more sadistic... And boring... It loses in the rating war to Bi Brother, about a paedophile priest who campaigns to initiate Altar Girls into the mysteries of the Lord.

Offline Scotsgit

• Is Reenacting Reality or Reality Reenacting?
  • The Beast
Kingdom of Heave:  The world of Tug-Of-War.
I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
Crusader King 2: Play as King Lionheart in both his political struggles abroad and at home in his crusades!
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline Scotsgit

• Is Reenacting Reality or Reality Reenacting?
  • The Beast
Robin Hod:  The thieving brick carrier.
I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!

Offline Some random Homo sapiens

• Neonate
Moral Combat: A game which explores the ethical implications of fighting.
Ion Sky: Space Nazis attack with charged atoms.
A Risin' in the Sun: This documentation about nuclear fusion accompanies a hydrogen atom on its quest to emit light.
The: The average day of a definite article.
Rosemary's Bay: Rosemary is impregnated by the devil. Starring Micheal Bay as the Antichrist!
Aws: The most adorable shark ever goes on a cute killing spree.
Peed Racer: A race driver tries to overcome his incontinence.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
Strike Itches: Human techno-sorcerers fight off alien invaders with enchanted itching powder.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
The Great Rain Robbery: Bandits attempt to cause drought.

Art Vandelay

Gears of Ar. A gang of pirates undergoes their own little industrial revolution.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Lolit - Same book, but the girl's name is shorter
Baman - He's friends with Piderman
Warf Fortress - Manage a society of puke.
Hal - I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Indikins

• Pope
Alf-Life: Alf hunts his own kind with nothing but experimental physics and a crowbar.

Able: A massively-hyped game by Peter Molyneux in which a wheelchair-bound young man strives to kick chickens and fart in peoples' faces.

Star Rek: In which the brilliant crew of the starship Enterprise go where none have gone before, destroying strange new worlds by blowing up their suns.

I once had a nightmare about chickens pecking me to death on my driveway. I told my sister to save herself.

This is the #1 nightmare.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
BACK FROM THE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Oom: A video game that's all about explosions. Melee weapons? You have a exploding power fist that causes your enemies to turn into chunks of burning gore in one hit. Guns? You have a rocket launcher/grenade launcher/flamethrower/mine layer combo that allows you to pull off all sorta crazy shit. Using this, you fight your way through sentient explosions from the 5th dimensional flesh plane and the poor fools possessed by them.

Alo: Say hello to all the friendly aliens, then brutally murder them with your sonic powers. Split their brain open with a piercing sonic scream, smack them with the powerful Boom Hammer that sends them flying into the air and put them down with the Bass Cannon.

Atred: A game about filing your taxes and being a upstanding citizen. The upgrade system is in the form of the Altruism mechanic, which rewards you for going out of your way to help others no matter the risk to yourself.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 11:42:02 pm by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
Shadow the Edgehog - Pretty much the same game, only it's got a ton of self-aware humor and is thus more bearable.

Art Vandelay

Super Mario D World. Mario explores his sexuality.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
Potal: Either massacre dozens of people or do a quirky science-laden physics puzzle game. It changes every time you play!

Inamous: Explore the inside of aging African-American Amous, after being granted electrical superpowers.

The Dresden Fies: Harry Dresden, wizard, scoffs at things.

Dagon Ball: What happens when Mehrunes Dagon tries to collect 7 magical balls that will grant their collector a single wish? Find out after 7 episodes of screaming and gathering power that takes 3 minutes in-universe.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
Songhold: A Doom mod about defending UAC bases against ever-more unfair waves of monsters with music.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.