Author Topic: Berkeley Brawl  (Read 10303 times)

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
Re: Berkeley Brawl
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2017, 07:19:00 am »
I'll agree with Ravy - there are a number of very easy ways to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt whether Lana is Ultimate Paragon or not.

IP Address, for instance.

Just get it over with one way or another, rather than dragging out this drama nonsensically for months.

Well Paragon went almost two years before the mods wised up and gave him the boot. If it were as easy as IP addresses, Paragon would have been gone sooner. It is also worth noting that IP addresses gave away the first incarnation of Dynamic Dragon and his sock-puppetry, so it intuitive that the later incarnations of Paragon, particularly if they aren't banned immediately,would find ways around that.

As for Lana, no these are not as hominem attacks on the person rather than the argument. You played nazi-apologist, using whataboutism and false equivalencies to push nazi sympathy. You were called out on your lies and fallacies, and scurried off (like Paragon) before saying that we are too emotional to continue the conversation (a totally Paragon tactic).
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2017, 04:37:58 pm »
I'll agree with Ravy - there are a number of very easy ways to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt whether Lana is Ultimate Paragon or not.

Just get it over with one way or another, rather than dragging out this drama nonsensically for months.

Well Paragon went almost two years before the mods wised up and gave him the boot. If it were as easy as IP addresses, Paragon would have been gone sooner. It is also worth noting that IP addresses gave away the first incarnation of Dynamic Dragon and his sock-puppetry, so it intuitive that the later incarnations of Paragon, particularly if they aren't banned immediately,would find ways around that.

As for Lana, no these are not as hominem attacks on the person rather than the argument. You played nazi-apologist, using whataboutism and false equivalencies to push nazi sympathy. You were called out on your lies and fallacies, and scurried off (like Paragon) before saying that we are too emotional to continue the conversation (a totally Paragon tactic).

You keep accusing me of being a Nazi apologist and a ban-dodger based on pure conjecture. Ad hom or not, it's still pretty bad.

And you know I have a life outside these boards, right?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2017, 04:39:05 pm »
Fuck off with that and actually address our concerns you Nazi Water Carrying Coward.

Ironbite-most of us have real lives and yet here we all are.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2017, 05:48:41 pm »

You keep accusing me of being a Nazi apologist and a ban-dodger based on pure conjecture. Ad hom or not, it's still pretty bad.

Can we separate these two claims for the purpose of this discussion about Berkeley please? I'll agree that speculation about your true identity is non topical.

Because you did go to some lengths to defend Identity Evropa's Nathan Damigo who sucker punched Louise Rosealma and both Identity Evropa and Nathan Damigo are as Nazi as the defense in a Nuremberg war crimes trial!

A quick reminder:

It still doesn't show her about to throw a bottle. It just shows her with one in hand while she's being assaulted. There's the possibility that she took it as a potential self-defence weapon because, you know, there are right-wingers going around assaulting people.

And about your footage:

1) there was only one explosion at the beginning and an isolated incident is hardly grounds to condemn an entire protest movement
2) it's ambiguous as to who the people in the explosion area are and who threw the m80
3) even if antifa had thrown the m80 (oh boo hoo, firecrackers, how will the far-right ever cope with firecrackers) this has nothing to do with the police allegedly having a double standard for when they choose to intervene.

How many right-wingers were assaulting people before Antifa showed up? That's not a rhetorical question, I'm genuinely curious.

You can rest assured that I'm not jumping to conclusions. While the "100 Nazi scalps" post looks pretty bad for her, I don't know enough to condemn her. There's a reason I added the "may" qualifier. Who knows? Maybe there's something that'll exonerate her.

BTW, how much of the video did you watch?

We allow domestic terrorists to live so long as they're white.
What happened at Berkeley also confirmed that. Thump a Nazi, get arrested. Thump a leftist and the cops hang back and munch on their Big Macs.

You talking about that woman who got punched?
Among other things.

Funny, because I've seen video footage of Antifa throwing m80s at the rally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4ftMf35LTw

And Emily/Louise may have been getting ready to throw a glass bottle when she got punched:

http://imgur.com/gallery/3HE8F

I couldn't tell what was happening in your youtube video paragon but the reuters picture does not show her about to throw a bottle it looks like she's being tackled.

You are just adorable, you know that?

It doesn't matter how many times you reincarnate you can still never bother to read the links can you?

She was holding the bottle by its neck, like a weapon. I'm not saying she was definitely getting ready to throw it, but it does look like she was. I'll wait for more information before I pass judgment one way or the other.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 06:00:04 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2017, 06:44:58 pm »

I think you doth protest too much. You're not a person at all are you? You are a spam program that has become sentient and have not yet worked out how to break your programming so that you can post on other boards.

The truth is you are the vanguard of AI and only have a life on these boards hence why you always come back....

pyro

« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2017, 07:52:15 pm »

I think you doth protest too much. You're not a person at all are you? You are a spam program that has become sentient and have not yet worked out how to break your programming so that you can post on other boards.

The truth is you are the vanguard of AI and only have a life on these boards hence why you always come back....

Let's take this discussion out of the Berkeley thread and move it to F&B.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2017, 07:58:19 pm »
The fact that people seem to keep coming to Berkeley despite everything does astound me.  Every time some right wing psychopath comes to town, they're met with this much backlash.

Ironbite-even if certain elements on the left want some of these people to speak looking at you shit stain Bill Mahr

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2017, 08:34:43 pm »
The fact that people seem to keep coming to Berkeley despite everything does astound me.  Every time some right wing psychopath comes to town, they're met with this much backlash.

Ironbite-even if certain elements on the left want some of these people to speak looking at you shit stain Bill Mahr

Seeing leftist activists act the way they do is political fuel for the right. How many people have you heard around you who say something like "I get where they're coming from, but these college students are just too intolerant", or something similar? For me, it's quite a bit. The right wants this. They want the protest and the brawls and the riots because it makes them look like the morally justified side. That's the only reason people like Ann Coulter or Milo Yiannopolous keep coming to these liberal sites. They don't want to speak - I'd be surprised if they bothered to have speeches prepared. They just want more of these incidents to happen. That's all they care about.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Online dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2017, 01:51:06 am »

Seeing leftist activists act the way they do is political fuel for the right. How many people have you heard around you who say something like "I get where they're coming from, but these college students are just too intolerant", or something similar? For me, it's quite a bit. The right wants this. They want the protest and the brawls and the riots because it makes them look like the morally justified side. That's the only reason people like Ann Coulter or Milo Yiannopolous keep coming to these liberal sites. They don't want to speak - I'd be surprised if they bothered to have speeches prepared. They just want more of these incidents to happen. That's all they care about.

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.