Author Topic: Turn to God before it is too late  (Read 29530 times)

Offline ConcernedChristian

• Neonate
Turn to God before it is too late
« on: December 03, 2012, 06:06:04 am »
Our country... is a strange country. All this secularism is not good. It's not United States of America but United States of fagia now.We're almost like the protestants believing in Pope.

I mean... religion is my own choice? And meanwhile I can go around and kill ? All that matters is that I believe in God? The church authority is weak because people don't want to listen to the truth. It's horrible. Catholics don't only believe but LIVE like that. It's what makes them different from protestants. But this fag like people would rather live any way it wants while Church should be telling them they live good Christian lives. What are they expecting ?!

Now I got angry

I feel sorry for the naive and innocent people who think we will be free if we let everybody do everything while saying "it doesn't hurt anybody"
I also like those famous words "it doesn't insult anybody"

I GET INSULTED WHEN TWO FAGS ARE FUCKING ON THE STREET AND I AM SICK IF I CALL THEM SICK ?!

It insults a lot of people... but they are coerced. They have to stay silent.... or they get sanctioned. Explain that ! Who's bad word who now ??!!
I dunno how can people support gays !!!

Do you have any idea how these secular emasculated fake fags think when they are doing these horrible things ??!!

It's not a rhetorical question... I want your thoughts and analysis... why?

Ah... But christian's theory says... That these people are shortsighted. Little sugary hedonists who want to have fun. Do they even think about consequences? Only consequence they want to create is to do what will benefit them- for example, making homosexuality normal

And after that?

What will happen after?

They don't think. They read too fairy fairy tales and saw too many cartoons.

No

The consequences will come !

Just like we learned from history. Let me take niggers for example. If we never legalized niggers... We wouldn't be talking about fags now. So let's give fags all the rights and benefits. And it's just a matter of time when the pedophiles will get the same. I will probably be dead by then. But I wouldn't let anybody's kid being licked by a pedophile.. even if I don't know the person. Now what? Well, I'm looking into future... What's next after pedophiles? Zoophiliacs? Necrophiliacs? Restphiliacs?

How can I know what will be approved next and we aren't thinking about it now. It's funny because it is true.... I know. Would you like your grandchildren to be touched by a pedophile?

I don't want to be a part of today's "reality" and supprot such horrible things because I have convictions and think about the future. A term that people underestimate. Until it is too late.

Distind

Re: Turn to God before it is too late
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 06:10:33 am »
Just like we learned from history. Let me take niggers for example. If we never legalized niggers... We wouldn't be talking about fags now.
Yeah, that's quite enough from you.

Offline syaoranvee

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 06:11:26 am »

What.

I'll just post a random video as a response:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90WznJlh3Ew" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90WznJlh3Ew</a>
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 06:19:18 am by syaoranvee »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 06:11:32 am »
Back again, are we?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 06:18:08 am »
Oh goody the Trolls have figured out how to register again.

Ironbite-I missed this.

Saturn500

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 06:19:37 am »
Troll in the dungeon!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 08:22:17 am »
This thread is now about Food for Louis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZDOUVpCgbM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKyrvS2WNE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wkiXkf2dqw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bCAcY_1sgQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQS4iNR1lQM

(Okay, no, the preview images alone are little too disturbing for stuff outside of the Disturbing Images thread.  Demoted to links. -Zachski)

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:58:52 am by Zachski »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 08:24:37 am »
I already am a christian and have accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, this does not mean that I hate "fags" in fact I have taken into my heart the lesson:  "Therefore all things whatsoever would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them" just as Jesus taught us, I do my best treat all my fellow humans equally.

Although in some cases it appears that they want to be treated with hostility, so for the select few I make an exception. You for example have only expressed hatred and bigotry, which in my books is not a christian virtue.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 08:29:07 am »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 08:32:18 am »

Is "concerned" synonymous with "potty mouthed stupidity" now?

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 08:33:34 am »
I already am a christian and have accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, this does not mean that I hate "fags" in fact I have taken into my heart the lesson:  "Therefore all things whatsoever would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them" just as Jesus taught us, I do my best treat all my fellow humans equally.

Although in some cases it appears that they want to be treated with hostility, so for the select few I make an exception. You for example have only expressed hatred and bigotry, which in my books is not a christian virtue.
Obviously you are not a True Christian(TM) for not following that oft-maligned section in MURICA 2:

"1 And the disciples went to the market to purchase the latest rapid-fire slingshot they could find 2 And they brought the immense weapon to Jesus, and he said "Yay, it is good" 3 And Jesus said, 'Remember all ye who believe in Me, a man who lies with another man shall be stoned' 4 It helps, that's all I'm saying" 5 And then Jesus proceeded to shotgun a casket of mead made only from the finest hops, then pointed at the nubile ladies proclaiming "JUDGEMENT DAY HAS COME!" 7 "Show me your tits, and I will judge them""

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2012, 08:38:42 am »

words

Awww! You're cute. Let's make out in that park by the 7-11.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:49:29 am by rookie »
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2012, 08:57:43 am »
Where have all the good trolls gone?
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 09:05:14 am »
"Sugary hedonists"?

That's a fucking great band name.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 09:17:28 am »
"Sugary hedonists"?

That's a fucking great band name.

What genre?

I guess it could work as some J-pop band or something like that but personally I vote for glam-rock or hair-metal.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!