Author Topic: Victim of bullying finally wins  (Read 29302 times)

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
Re: Victim of bullying finally wins
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2012, 06:13:59 pm »
I never assume the parts determine the gender. That's for the owner of the parts to decide :)
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Art Vandelay

« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2012, 08:47:51 pm »
Oh God...I've been a woman all along!

The vagina, finally it makes sense!
Yeah, it's not just a handy place to store sand.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2012, 02:15:12 am »

And the award for "Phrase Most Likely To Make My Genitalia Curl In On Itself" goes to...

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2012, 07:13:06 am »
Wouldn't it be awesome if vaginas could create pearls when they got sand in them? You know, like a clam? Let's set up a program to evolve that trait. Then, a hundreds of years from now, there'll be a legit age-old conspiracy attempting to give human women the ability to create pearls.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2012, 08:35:53 am »
And THAT, my friends, is what we call "TOPIC DRIFT."
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2012, 06:21:48 am »
That's what I get when I don't look in a thread for a while....
(for the record, I'm male and going to stay that way)
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2012, 05:32:03 pm »
ITT: Kit Walker completely ignores 95% of all points made against him to focus on one of three posts that he's capable of tackling.

Kit's a troll. Ignore him.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2012, 06:23:16 pm »
Evidence for that assertion? Disagreeing with the general opinion does not a troll make.
Σא

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2012, 07:10:01 pm »
ITT: Kit Walker completely ignores 95% of all points made against him to focus on one of three posts that he's capable of tackling.

And just who are you to make that judgement? I'm a great many negative things - overly emotional, a bad debater, kinda chunky, overly self critical, kinda whiny, thick headed, the list goes on - but a disingenuous shit-stirrer is not one of them.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Napoleon the Clown

« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2012, 02:52:07 am »

You have evidence of him intentionally stirring up negative reactions, I assume? That's what a troll does. Poor social skills does not automatically make you a troll.

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2012, 04:00:16 am »

And the award for "Phrase Most Likely To Make My Genitalia Curl In On Itself" goes to...

And you're so totally sig-quoted for that. XD
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2012, 09:08:55 am »
Sandman, I agree with the rest of your post, except this:

People are just saying that, generally speaking, bullying is not a transgression worthy of death. Try to understand their point of view. Many teens are short-sighted fools who believe themselves immortal and half the time don't think for a second about how what they are doing is unbelievably stupid.

In my experience, teens tend to have more of an attitude of, "The world is going to shit and I'm probably going to die young anyway, so why the hell not."
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2012, 09:56:53 am »

People are just saying that, generally speaking, bullying is not a transgression worthy of death. Try to understand their point of view. Many teens are short-sighted fools who believe themselves immortal and half the time don't think for a second about how what they are doing is unbelievably stupid.

In my experience, teens tend to have more of an attitude of, "The world is going to shit and I'm probably going to die young anyway, so why the hell not."

Depends on where you are I guess. When I was a teen, and most of the teens I've worked with think more along the lines of "I want to have fun, nothing bad can happen to me this young" and "mom and dad can bail me out of anything I land in".
Teens are wreckless because they haven't been exposed to mortality in most cases and don't understand or think about the concept of mortality. They're still young, there's a whole life ahead, right now it's time to enjoy, survive school, fuck some hot girls and get an awesome car.
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #118 on: January 15, 2012, 01:11:32 am »

Depends on where you are I guess. When I was a teen, and most of the teens I've worked with think more along the lines of "I want to have fun, nothing bad can happen to me this young" and "mom and dad can bail me out of anything I land in".
Teens are wreckless because they haven't been exposed to mortality in most cases and don't understand or think about the concept of mortality. They're still young, there's a whole life ahead, right now it's time to enjoy, survive school, fuck some hot girls and get an awesome car.

That's "reckless", das.

... I suppose I should be glad it wasn't 'reek' or 'wreck' used for 'wreak'...
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #119 on: January 15, 2012, 04:08:34 pm »
When I was in my teens I was a mix of 'shit... I'm gonna die one day, probably before I should...' and 'Fuck it. I'm invincible! I've survived 50+ surgeries! BRING IT THE FUCK ON!"

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!