Author Topic: Child's Gender Finally Revealed After 5 Years.  (Read 17230 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: Child's Gender Finally Revealed After 5 Years.
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2012, 10:25:50 pm »
My ten bucks says Sasha is in therapy by the time he's a teenager.

Or he should be. Something tells me his whackjob mama doesn't 'trust' modern medicine and takes him to some crackpot spiritualist who prescribes flax enemas and meditation while conveniently ignoring a flagrant case of gender identity disorder. Call it a hunch.

I suspect it may be true but I really hope it's not the case.

Also, that kid shouldn't be dressing up like that, because I might make fun of him! /cestle
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline anti-nonsense

• Nerdalicious Canadian
  • Pope
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2012, 10:28:40 pm »
good thing Cestle is banned otherwise he'd have a field day with this

My ten bucks says Sasha ends up committing suicide. Possibly after shooting his crazy parents.
From international relations to religious rivalries, from marriage to athlete's foot, whatever the problem a fundy's first solution is usually violence.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2012, 10:33:21 pm »
good thing Cestle is banned otherwise he'd have a field day with this

My ten bucks says Sasha ends up committing suicide. Possibly after shooting his crazy parents.

It's okay, I'll fill the void.

I expect Sasha will face the same problems that many other transgender kids do - they'll feel increasingly confused as their parents try to force them into a mold that doesn't fit.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2012, 10:37:06 pm »
And if he makes any friends at school--boys OR girls--who are into any of the 'forbidden' stuff, leading Sasha to want to participate and yearn for Barbie dolls or skull-print t-shirts or whatever, Mommie Dearest will have a fucking shitfit and probably try and pull him out of school because the evil mainstream children are a horrible bad influence on her Suupah Spaeshul Gyndyrre-Neutrylle Snoeflayke Chyuuld.

However you slice it this kid's life is gonna be pretty crappy if his mother remains this batfuck. Since he has older siblings, I wonder how they were brought up...? Are the rules for Sasha just going to be TOTALLY different from the rules the other two had to follow? I can't help but wonder.

EDIT: Aye, it's just as bad to force a cisgender child to be completely gender-neutral or to the other end of the spectrum than their natural inclination is as it is to force a transgender child to live according to their plumbing and not their feelings. Not a fun way to live however you're programmed.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:38:41 pm by Caitshidhe »
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2012, 10:49:14 pm »
And if he makes any friends at school--boys OR girls--who are into any of the 'forbidden' stuff, leading Sasha to want to participate and yearn for Barbie dolls or skull-print t-shirts or whatever, Mommie Dearest will have a fucking shitfit and probably try and pull him out of school because the evil mainstream children are a horrible bad influence on her Suupah Spaeshul Gyndyrre-Neutrylle Snoeflayke Chyuuld.

However you slice it this kid's life is gonna be pretty crappy if his mother remains this batfuck. Since he has older siblings, I wonder how they were brought up...? Are the rules for Sasha just going to be TOTALLY different from the rules the other two had to follow? I can't help but wonder.

EDIT: Aye, it's just as bad to force a cisgender child to be completely gender-neutral or to the other end of the spectrum than their natural inclination is as it is to force a transgender child to live according to their plumbing and not their feelings. Not a fun way to live however you're programmed.

Any parent who does this is batfucked. If Sasha's the only one getting "special treatment," then he's probably going to grow up wondering why his siblings get so many more privileges than him. Not good for a kid's self-esteem.

His mom might also think he's an "indigo child" because it fits with the stereotype of a granola gal. Oh, wait, "Yndygoe Chylde."

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2012, 02:06:26 am »
While psycolagy is not my field of expertise when i can safely assure that that kid is gonna have at least one disorder if not two when he gets older my money is on he gets a case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder due to having to follow the whole no cretin cloths and what not rule and goddess help if that kid in some off chance has Asperger's syndrome  or autism.

deadpandoubter

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2012, 02:10:15 am »
Off-topic, but Captian's posts always manages to make me wonder if I just had a mini-stroke.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2012, 02:13:29 am »
While psycolagy is not my field of expertise when i can safely assure that that kid is gonna have at least one disorder if not two when he gets older my money is on he gets a case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder due to having to follow the whole no cretin cloths and what not rule and goddess help if that kid in some off chance has Asperger's syndrome  or autism.

It's like he's trying to speak to me, I just know it!
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2012, 02:16:34 am »
oh bugger off i cant type good do you have to bring it up all the damn time?

deadpandoubter

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2012, 02:17:54 am »
Oh, you were replying to Cait...I was beginning to wonder if my shitty memory had lead me to repeat myself again.

And repeat myself again.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2012, 04:21:59 am »
oh bugger off i cant type good do you have to bring it up all the damn time?

I don't. I think I might have done once. Anyway, there's a difference between poor spelling--which I tend to overlook because I can't correct everyone on the internet--and having no grasp of the English language. Your inability to spell OR employ capitals and punctuation make your posts frustratingly difficult to read and decipher. Getting a point across in a text-only environment like this one hinges on your ability to type in a way that others can read--just as talking in real life hinges on pronouncing words in a recognizable manner. You're totally free to type and talk however you like, but if you habitually do either incorrectly, you run the risk of nobody understanding what you're trying to say.

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2012, 07:09:54 am »
And typing has no bearing on spelling. I type based on engrained word patterns, meaning I sometimes write the wrong word if the letters are close in my head: "actually" instead of "actual" or "beginning" instead of "begging." This is where you employ spellcheck and good judgement.

Offline DarkfireTaimatsu

• Pope
  • Here be impies.
    • Taiblog
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2012, 07:17:01 am »
And typing has no bearing on spelling. I type based on engrained word patterns, meaning I sometimes write the wrong word if the letters are close in my head: "actually" instead of "actual" or "beginning" instead of "begging." This is where you employ spellcheck and good judgement.

And if you don't, you end up with something like this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NiCYPrAoB8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NiCYPrAoB8</a>
A limerick:

There once was a unicorn who would shove
His rainbows around like a dove
"Always I'll be with you
And then make-believe with you
Harmony, Harmony, oh love"

Offline sandman

• The Eternal
  • The Beast
  • We Have Such Sights To Show You.
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2012, 11:17:50 am »
I must admit that I, too, have great difficulty following Captain's posts because of the total lack of punctuation, capitalization, or sentence structure. So much difficulty that I rarely read them. Not criticizing, just pointing it out.
"In case you're interested, there's still some positions available for that bonus opportunity I mentioned earlier. Again: all you gotta do is let
us disassemble you. We're not banging rocks together here. We know how to put a man back together. So that's a complete reassembly. New vitals. Spit-shine on the old ones. Plus we're scooping out tumors. Frankly, you oughtta be paying us." -Cave Johnson

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2012, 05:10:43 pm »
I must admit that I, too, have great difficulty following Captain's posts because of the total lack of punctuation, capitalization, or sentence structure. So much difficulty that I rarely read them. Not criticizing, just pointing it out.

On the plus side, the more practice he gets, the more readily-decipherable he shall become. :)
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!