Author Topic: An important thing about Parallel Hero  (Read 1319 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
An important thing about Parallel Hero
« on: October 23, 2018, 11:29:49 am »
In the story of Parallel Hero, Niam stated that after King Jaime’s death, there was a disputed succession, and then Michael succeeded as King because my parallel self spoke in favor of it. And here is the reason why.

In the 910s, King Edward the Exile screwed up the Anglo Saxon succession. He put his wife Ælfaed aside to marry Eadgifu. His and Eadgifu’s son Edmund eventually became King, and Jaime is a descendant of Edmund.

However based on the information, Edmund was illegitimate because he was a product of the illegitimate marriage. The true heirs were the children of Edward and his first wife. Their daughter Eadgifu married Charles the Simple King of West Francia. I traced the line of their descendants and it ends up going through the Hohenzollern rulers of Prussia and later the German Empire.

The current heir of the House of Hohenzollern is Georg Friedrich, Prince of Prussia. In the parallel universe, he and his wife had Michael as a son in 1995.

Jaime ruled the Europan Kingdom from 2015 till his death in 2018. My parallel self realized that Michael was the true heir, and spoke in favor of his succession and thus he became King in 2018, around the time the events of Parallel Hero take place.

So Niam, the information that Michael succeeded to the throne because I discovered he was the true heir should be included sometime in the story.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 12:06:41 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

Re: An important thing about Parallel Hero
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 11:38:55 am »
So you've given up on actually starting a neo-feudalist coup in the UK and are now just trying to steer the plot of Niam's parody of your insane ramblings. I have to say, your ambitions have really gone down the toilet as of late.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: An important thing about Parallel Hero
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 12:04:53 pm »
So you've given up on actually starting a neo-feudalist coup in the UK and are now just trying to steer the plot of Niam's parody of your insane ramblings. I have to say, your ambitions have really gone down the toilet as of late.

Of course I will still pursue getting the true heir put on the throne in this universe.