Author Topic: The Amazing Atheist threatens rape to his enemies  (Read 27632 times)

Offline OscarApollo

• Neonate
Re: The Amazing Atheist threatens rape to his enemies
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2012, 07:51:06 pm »
Yeah, I can agree with that sentiment - obviously the rat anus thing is hyperbole, but the summary of the video... *shrug* I agree.

Looks like he used to be relatively sane at some point.

Uh, that's his most recent video...

He has, in general, some pretty rational views on a lot of things, he's just an insufferable cunt with no compassion on far too many occasions.

Offline The Lazy One

• Neonate
« Reply #91 on: February 22, 2012, 02:03:05 pm »
I looked through all that stuff, and it takes a lot to shock me, but that did a pretty good job of it.

While I think it is possible to go way off the deep end in response to someone who has been baiting you and baiting you for a while and say something totally out of control (I've done it before; I'm pretty sure everyone's done it before), nothing that was said to him warranted that kind of vitriol. They way he reacted was like using a nuclear bomb to get rid of an anthill- yeah, it takes out the problem but you also end up destroying everything else too, including people who might have been on your side at one point.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #92 on: February 22, 2012, 06:03:42 pm »
I looked through all that stuff, and it takes a lot to shock me, but that did a pretty good job of it.

While I think it is possible to go way off the deep end in response to someone who has been baiting you and baiting you for a while and say something totally out of control (I've done it before; I'm pretty sure everyone's done it before), nothing that was said to him warranted that kind of vitriol. They way he reacted was like using a nuclear bomb to get rid of an anthill- yeah, it takes out the problem but you also end up destroying everything else too, including people who might have been on your side at one point.

I know I'm prone to overreacting in posts. I confess I say some insane things & for that I'm sorry. I agree with you about the rest as well.

I do admire the calm, deadpan response of the lady ol' Annoying Atheist spouted that garbage at. Considering her history, I wish I could be that restrained.

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #93 on: February 22, 2012, 10:03:16 pm »
While I think it is possible to go way off the deep end in response to someone who has been baiting you and baiting you for a while and say something totally out of control

The problem is, this isn't really what happened. You can tell because he's made calculated (though not very smart or effective) moves to try & continue arguing his point while currying favor with his opposition. He obviously figured that if he could get the original person off of his back by offering her a half-assed apology behind closed doors, he could lose a lot of the pressure while still maintaining face. The trouble is, she saw right through that. But, in any case, this isn't really indicative of someone who "just blew up."

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2012, 11:39:49 am »
While I think it is possible to go way off the deep end in response to someone who has been baiting you and baiting you for a while and say something totally out of control

The problem is, this isn't really what happened. You can tell because he's made calculated (though not very smart or effective) moves to try & continue arguing his point while currying favor with his opposition. He obviously figured that if he could get the original person off of his back by offering her a half-assed apology behind closed doors, he could lose a lot of the pressure while still maintaining face. The trouble is, she saw right through that. But, in any case, this isn't really indicative of someone who "just blew up."

In THIS case, you are 100% RIGHT! This "Appalling Atheist" guy is a first-class Bag O' Barf! Pure slime! A super uber douche-nozzle! He needs a swift kick in the gonads, the maggot!