Author Topic: Exposing pedophiles now a crime by RCC law  (Read 14663 times)

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
Re: Exposing pedophiles now a crime by RCC law
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2013, 11:19:27 am »
Unsurprising news.  This is exactly what one would expect from the Atheist-subsumed Papacy.  For over a thousand years they've been peddling this terror along with their perversion of the True Word of God.
So, what's it like living in the Mirror Universe? Do the goatees make life more interesting?

I read that as sayings "goatses" at first...

Probably still accurate, considering this person's obsession with claiming atheism is responsible for everything from bad cell reception to the Black Plague.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2013, 11:29:22 am »
Unsurprising news.  This is exactly what one would expect from the Atheist-subsumed Papacy.  For over a thousand years they've been peddling this terror along with their perversion of the True Word of God.
So, what's it like living in the Mirror Universe? Do the goatees make life more interesting?

Make a Star Trek joke, get ripped open anuses.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2013, 12:50:15 pm »
Meh, just ignore Atheism Exposed.  He's a low-grade troll that only comes on here once in a blue moon to spout some bullshit.  If he were talented, and by that I mean entertaining, I'd say play with him, but he's not, much to the detriment of my funny bone.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2013, 12:53:39 pm »
Says the member of the church formed by a monarch so he could get a annulment. About time you stopped lurking.
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2013, 02:05:17 pm »
To a small extent, I get what Madman's getting at.  Exaggerating the issue by saying "they're admitted pedos, they approve of pedophilia & they are PROUD OF IT!" is hyperbolic.  Most of them are probably not pedophiles.  Most of them probably don't approve of it, and I'm sure almost none of them are proud of it.

However, despite this, they're covering up pedophilia in a vain attempt to protect the reputation of their institution.  This is arguably worse, since they know it's wrong, but they aren't willing to do what's necessary to protect the victims.  This is one of those situations where "won't someone please think of the children?" is a valid call.

Spuki is a whirling ball of emotions who sometimes fails to stop and form rational thoughts before spouting out hyperbole and exclamation marks.  This can be annoying.  However, it is a far cry from suggesting that the Catholic Church is in league with the devil to bring about the endtimes by creating Islam and Communism.  Her claims are based on reality, even if she's distorted by the lens of her anger and sense of outrage.  The fundies just make shit up to discredit a rival organization.  These things are not equivalent.

I'm a bit over-the-top but, keep in mind, it's not the RELIGION or RITUALS I have a beef with. Much of it is quite cool...beautiful in fact. In many ways I'm pro-Catholic. I ADORE the Mass, Sacraments, Angels, Saints, Mary, the whole ChristoPagany smells & bells and many things. My beef is with the Vatican as an institution, their backwards social policies concerning women, sex, LGBTs & pedophilia. Sure, there are many Clergy & Religious who are good people who wish to serve Deity & the community & certainly the RC Church is very active in the realms of charities, the arts, sciences, philosophy & music. They, despite all their fundyness, at least don't reject evolution & science (though they're very stupid in regards to sexuality). There's plenty of redeeming features, they just have to crack down on the corruption & change some of their policies, or at least modify them into something far more moderate. They need to embrace Vatican 2 again.

They need to realize that if they admit their wrongs, go hardcore against the pedo-freaks in their midst & focus more on the usual faith, devotion & charity, their reputation & credibility would soar! People will join their ranks! They would be a much better organization.

Charge is hard, minds are hard to change, change must be gradual. These folk's very nature is very conservative, for good or ill. If they don't want women priests, have a vocation known as Deaconess. You have Popes, Cardinals, Archbishops, Bishops, Priests, Deacons & Religious Orders (Monastic & otherwise), why not Deaconesses? Someday they'll be open to female Priests, but until then, Deaconesses!

Also, make celibacy optional. Heck, a married couple can become a Priest & Deaconess!

If regular LGBT marriage is a sore spot, have a special union for same-sex & non-childbearing couples. Since these bozos have a hard-on for the idea of "Marriage is for Babies", why not allow this compromise? The legal & secular authorities can still call it a marriage but the church will have a different sort of union for the religious element.

Much of this issue with "pedo-priests" is that there's a bit of a priest-shortage & the church doesn't want to lose any more priests. The above measures I've suggested could alleviate that & the "pedo-tares" amongst the "priest-wheat" can be defrocked & put in prison.

Ideally there should be Women Priests, LGBT Marriage & such but until then, moderate changes.

I admit, my words were way too strong but the utter blatant disregard for decency amongst the Vatican bigwigs is inhuman. On the bright side, they're all a bunch of geezers. When the current crop of geezers in charge croak, the younger generation (many with more open minds) will then take their place.

As for me, I'll just be a NeoPagan & be happy with that....and I am!

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2013, 02:06:11 pm »
Meh, just ignore Atheism Exposed.  He's a low-grade troll that only comes on here once in a blue moon to spout some bullshit.  If he were talented, and by that I mean entertaining, I'd say play with him, but he's not, much to the detriment of my funny bone.
Meh, on the other page I saw him post on, I played into his paranoid insanity, because I always have wanted to confirm fundies' paranoid ravings, just to watch them become more paranoid.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2013, 02:10:42 pm »
Meh, on the other page I saw him post on, I played into his paranoid insanity, because I always have wanted to confirm fundies' paranoid ravings, just to watch them become more paranoid.

Genius move, my friend!

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2013, 03:18:52 pm »

Make a Star Trek joke, get ripped open anuses.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2013, 04:43:47 pm »
Really AE, this atheist conspiracy shit is probably the funniest thing that I have read on here in a long time. Oh do keep it coming, we love entertainment...until it's no longer entertaining.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2013, 06:54:54 pm »

Got proof to back that up there buddy?

Ironbite-even shit you've made up will do.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2013, 09:22:17 pm »
The proof is that they're doing bad things, obviously, and No True Christian would do bad things.

Any bets on whether I've called this one too? How about on whether he'll even respond?

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2013, 09:26:17 pm »
The proof is that they're doing bad things, obviously, and No True Christian would do bad things.

Any bets on whether I've called this one too? How about on whether he'll even respond?

You got this JohnE.

*munches on popcorn and waits to see if/how AE responds*

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2013, 09:52:33 pm »
fun fact: did you know that canon law actually has a history in a lot of law systems? for instance, in france (and spain, and italy, among others i suppose) canon law has actually inspired the french legislator since around 800 ad, around the time charlemagne got punked into being the pope's personnal warlord and guardian.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Atheism Exposed

• Neonate
  • Eternally Saved
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2013, 07:00:44 am »

You got this JohnE.

*munches on popcorn and waits to see if/how AE responds*

You presume much.  Christians are at heart fallible humans.  The difference is we can humble ourselves, repent for our sins and seek forgiveness.

The proof of the atheistic nature of the Vatican is there for all to see.  Perversion and deviancy embraced openly among its membership but hidden from external eyes with an incredibly paranoid fervour.  This pattern has perpetuated itself throughout Atheism ever since the fall of man.  Just look at other atheistic affectations like the Freemasons and Communism. 

Visit my Youtube channel for more videos and information :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9YnqI2le1uwXxWwQ6w

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2013, 10:12:05 am »

The proof of the atheistic nature of the Vatican is there for all to see.  Perversion and deviancy embraced openly among its membership but hidden from external eyes with an incredibly paranoid fervour.  This pattern has perpetuated itself throughout Atheism ever since the fall of man.  Just look at other atheistic affectations like the Freemasons and Communism.

not to be annoying or adding fuel to the flames, but the freemasons are explicitely deist, as in it's closer to a heretic variant of abrahamic monotheism than it is to atheism (you know, "divine architect" and all that jazz). as for communism, even though it's not my political belief, i don't get the hatred of it by most religious folks. i've always found it to have a strong link to most religions (and common human decency): sharing the wealth, helping out your neighbor, it's going for having a one big family approach (and here you can either go the way of the hippy or the way of the lord's house with all equal under the lord...). i mean sure, 20th century applied communism didn't turn out like that, but in theory, communism is a utopia akin to paradise (or at least the christian equivalent). the ideology popped up in 19th century europe, of course it has parallels to christianity...
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯