Author Topic: Best Political Cartoons  (Read 1599145 times)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Reply #1020 on: May 26, 2012, 02:58:56 pm »
I may not vote next election either... wow.  I haven't really given much thought to that.

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
« Reply #1021 on: May 26, 2012, 03:38:16 pm »

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #1022 on: May 26, 2012, 07:34:28 pm »
Reminds me of this.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhXxvT9iak" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhXxvT9iak</a>
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:46:19 pm by Lexikon »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
« Reply #1023 on: May 26, 2012, 08:20:23 pm »

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
« Reply #1024 on: May 26, 2012, 10:06:25 pm »
lol - just found this one...

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #1025 on: May 27, 2012, 01:13:26 am »
I may not vote next election either... wow.  I haven't really given much thought to that.
I don't know. Even if I'm stuck between bad and really bad, isn't it better to go with bad?

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1026 on: May 27, 2012, 02:08:13 pm »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1027 on: May 27, 2012, 02:18:15 pm »
I don't know. Even if I'm stuck between bad and really bad, isn't it better to go with bad?

Hm... the old "Better the devil you know, then the devil you don't" strategy.  I may go with that... it's just a pity that only two parties have any chance in hell of candidates making it that far.

Wow... I like that one.    I've never actually been to that cemetery but I'd like to.  People who've been there have told me it took their breath away.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:21:41 pm by SpaceProg »

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #1028 on: May 27, 2012, 03:15:32 pm »

Hm... the old "Better the devil you know, then the devil you don't" strategy.  I may go with that... it's just a pity that only two parties have any chance in hell of candidates making it that far.
I would love to legitimately vote for a third party candidate that wasn't either incredibly naive or crazy. Haven't found one yet.

I have voted for Dennis Kucinich, though. That made me feel good.

EDIT:
I also wouldn't say "devil you know." I'm fine taking risks, but I know Romney well enough. I prefer calling it the "lesser of two evils" or "smaller pile of shit" principle. I always pick the smaller pile.

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1029 on: May 27, 2012, 03:17:38 pm »
Yeah, I thought Kucinich was pretty good too.

Saturn500

« Reply #1030 on: May 27, 2012, 03:32:16 pm »

I would love to legitimately vote for a third party candidate that wasn't either incredibly naive or crazy. Haven't found one yet.

I have voted for Dennis Kucinich, though. That made me feel good.

EDIT:
I also wouldn't say "devil you know." I'm fine taking risks, but I know Romney well enough. I prefer calling it the "lesser of two evils" or "smaller pile of shit" principle. I always pick the smaller pile.

Except they're both equally large piles of shit.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1031 on: May 27, 2012, 03:50:08 pm »

Is it wrong that my first thought was, "why is there a gas pump in the middle of a military cemetary?"

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #1032 on: May 27, 2012, 04:36:13 pm »
I don’t see what most of those battles and wars have to do with the validity of complaints about gas prices.
-A Pen Name

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1033 on: May 27, 2012, 04:36:24 pm »

Wow... I like that one.    I've never actually been to that cemetery but I'd like to.  People who've been there have told me it took their breath away.

Wouldn't say it took my breath away but it did give me pause.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1034 on: May 27, 2012, 06:47:05 pm »
I got that feeling when I visited the Vietnam Memorial in Washington, D.C. at night. It's just a wall, but it's very moving to consider that each of the names was a person, and each person had a story to tell.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.