Author Topic: Now Pat's just trolling  (Read 14091 times)

Offline Iczerfour

• Spawn of Pinkamena and Flutterbat
  • Pope
  • Now won't you stop moving, interrupting's not nice
Re: Now Pat's just trolling
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 09:25:06 am »
pat is an ass who deserves to get kicked in the balls

Offline Da Rat Bastid

• Pope
  • Takes what he can, while he can.
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 12:55:52 pm »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/03/pat-robertson-president-2012-god_n_1181669.html

He says that God told him who will be the next pres. Naturally, he won't say who God said it was. Kind of weak to me. Then again, how often is Pat wrong? Well, constantly. Maybe Pat should leave the trolling to 4chan.

I bet God told him it was going to be Obama.

Given that he mentions a lot of chaos, societal strife, and other end-times claptrap in conjunction with this alleged message from God, I'll have to decline your wager, thanks.

I'm guessing that he's doing this because he knows the GOP doesn't have anyone who can beat Obama, so he's saying "God said I can tell you He told me this, but not to name names" for the purpose of being able to triumphantly declare "Called it first!" in 10 months' time, without giving any of his sheeple the impression that God might actually support Obama.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 03:37:28 pm »
"I'm not supposed to talk about it, but I am anyway."

Quote from: Vague prediction #whatever
Your country will be torn apart by internal stress. A house divided cannot stand. Your president holds a radical view of the direction of your country which is at odds with the majority. Expect chaos and paralysis. Your president holds a view which is at the odds with the majority -- it's a radical view of the future of this country, and so that's why we're having this division. This is a spiritual battle which can only be won by overwhelming prayer. The future of the world is at stake because if America falls, there's no longer a strong champion of freedom and a champion of the oppressed of the world. There must be an urgent call to prayer.

This is psychological manipulation at it's best.  He makes a vague prediction and then relies on other people filling in the blanks with their imagination.  Once someone gets elected, he spins his vague prediction to justify it, no matter whether he was right or wrong is his guess.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 08:34:45 am »
Adi ParaShakti told me that Fundie-Yahweh is now her, weak, helpless, "bottom" sex slave, beinging "trained" by a better, more powerful, far nobeler, matriarchal Divinity!

DON'T MESS WITH DURGA-KAALI, BABY! SHE'LL SMOKE THAT DEMIURGE!!!

*does that weird Xena 'aaaiiieeee' noise*