Author Topic: THE BOSTON RED SOX WON THE WORLD SERIES!  (Read 5274 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: THE BOSTON RED SOX WON THE WORLD SERIES!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2018, 04:59:24 pm »
Competence is not awarded on what you're "going to do."

It is if God knows that I can do it competently.
All the all knowing presumably would know is that your plan depends on getting others to follow you. I.E. it's dependent on your charisma and social intelligence.

This is a bad plan. This plan is not good.
I can easily get others to follow me by advertising my secret society, making it seem like an awesome fun club to join. I can appeal to traditionalist Catholics who want to restore Christendom, English nationalists, and German Monarchists(since the rightful heir to England is also the heir to the House of Hohenzollern).

Art Vandelay

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2018, 05:15:10 pm »
It's not really a secret society if you're advertising it, now is it?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2018, 05:23:33 pm »
It's not really a secret society if you're advertising it, now is it?

Fair point. But the meetings of the society and how it will go about restoring the true heir, will be secret.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2018, 07:58:40 pm »
Which game's 7th inning stretch did you come up with this plan?
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2018, 08:17:33 pm »

If you read my earlier posts, you will see that my plan has been around long before the playoffs.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2018, 11:29:22 pm »

If you read my earlier posts, you will see that my plan has been around long before the playoffs.
And that the only progress, or rather movement, on said plan was rampant paralysing confusion on the kidnapping targets.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2018, 07:03:01 pm »
Tod, that's what I got too. So I got drunk and tried reading it. Nope, still the same. So I tried it after getting stoned. And I got something something Catholic something rightful king. I think it might be caine you were on when you came up with that. But since I'm done with that, I'll just leave it as a guess.

I must say Jacob, you are quite a bad influence on me.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2018, 07:55:25 pm »
Tod, that's what I got too. So I got drunk and tried reading it. Nope, still the same. So I tried it after getting stoned. And I got something something Catholic something rightful king. I think it might be caine you were on when you came up with that. But since I'm done with that, I'll just leave it as a guess.

I’m confused. Why would you get drunk and then stoned when reading my posts about my plan?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2018, 06:12:33 am »

I’m confused. Why would you get drunk and then stoned when reading my posts about my plan?
Something about batshit insanity being more tolerable to misfiring neurons.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2018, 06:24:08 am »
I'm just curious what makes it certain that it was God or even a god that made this victory possible? What if it was Beelzebub trying to relight the faith of some Satanist who was doubting his faith? What if this "miracle" was caused by a player praying to Devi or Brahma? Heck, for all I know it could have been good old fashioned doping that made this victory possible and no supernatural being had anything to do with it.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2018, 07:40:18 am »
I'm just curious what makes it certain that it was God or even a god that made this victory possible? What if it was Beelzebub trying to relight the faith of some Satanist who was doubting his faith? What if this "miracle" was caused by a player praying to Devi or Brahma? Heck, for all I know it could have been good old fashioned doping that made this victory possible and no supernatural being had anything to do with it.

Fair point.