Author Topic: Good News?  (Read 3350 times)

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
Good News?
« on: March 05, 2012, 06:39:09 am »
Response to the usual "Have you found Jesus?" schpiel.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4pdyB_6qwI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4pdyB_6qwI</a>
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: Good News?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 12:24:22 pm »
Yes.

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 11:15:01 am »
I never thought the gospel was good news since those who don't want to give their live to Jesus will be burned alive forever. 

It's only good news because it provides a solution to the bad news it starts out as. 

Offline BigChrisfilm

• Apprentice
  • This just happend?
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 12:42:21 am »
I actually completely agree with you Rageaholic. Though I wonder if you understand that for someone that believe the bad news to be true, it's logical that the good news would in fact be good news. I also understand that since you don't believe the bad news (I'm assuming, and correct me if I'm wrong) the good news would seem like foolishness to you. It reminds me of a verse in the Bible.

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but to us which are saved it is the power of God.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if the bad news is true, the good news isn't just good it's wonderful news!

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 06:12:43 am »
I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of God, and I know the Bible is the Word of God because it says so in the Bible, and I know the Bible is true because it is the Word of *HEADSPLOSION*

EDIT: Oh, I just read the posting date. In that case:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 06:17:15 am by Random Guy »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 06:21:37 am »
I could swear I've seen that before quite a while ago.

Distind

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 09:08:28 am »
About 15 months ago from the looks of it.

Hey Chris, a bit of a warning, we do have a policy against bumping threads over a year old. Given how active this particular section is that's kinda hard to avoid. Just don't make a big habit of it, and for any mods watching no it's not an offical warning.

Offline BigChrisfilm

• Apprentice
  • This just happend?
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 12:08:26 am »
About 15 months ago from the looks of it.

Hey Chris, a bit of a warning, we do have a policy against bumping threads over a year old. Given how active this particular section is that's kinda hard to avoid. Just don't make a big habit of it, and for any mods watching no it's not an offical warning.

Point taken Distind. I will try and make sure I look at the date of the threads from now on before I post.