Author Topic: The next George Zimmerman  (Read 6430 times)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Re: The next George Zimmerman
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2013, 04:01:41 am »
I read that he was found guilty; can't find the article right this sec.
Cool. Hopefully you will find it soon just to be sure ^_^
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: The next George Zimmerman
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2013, 03:56:24 pm »
Yeah that motion to pleading not guilty by reason of insanity?

Jury says he was sane when he fired the gun.

MILWAUKEE — A Milwaukee man knew exactly what he was doing when he accused his teenage neighbor of burglary and fired a bullet into the boy's chest, a jury decided Friday, in a verdict that essentially guarantees 76-year-old John Henry Spooner will die behind bars.

The same jury concluded Wednesday that Spooner was guilty of first-degree intentional homicide. That verdict advanced the trial to a second phase in which the jurors were asked to determine whether he was mentally ill at the moment he pulled the trigger.

Two doctors testified Friday that Spooner has anger issues and aggressive impulses, but that he was neither delusional nor detached from reality when he killed 13-year-old Darius Simmons last year.

Spooner, who is white, never denied killing his unarmed, black neighbor. He testified that he believed Darius was among the burglars who had broken into his home two days earlier and stolen four shotguns that had deep sentimental value. He also testified that he wanted to kill Darius' brother after the older boy ran into the street to help his dying brother. But Spooner didn't fire because he feared he might endanger other people around them.

What a nice racist this jack ass is.  He didn't kill the older brother because he might've hit someone else that were around them.  Like the nice white people.

Ironbite-ENJOY JAIL GRANDPA!