Author Topic: Tax-Dodging Nazi Sovereign Citizen Furries Forced To Cancel Denver Furry Convent  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
https://wonkette.com/615942/tax-dodging-nazi-sovereign-citizen-furries-forced-to-cancel-denver-furry-convention-yes-really

This one is a wild ride but the short version is: There was supposed to be a furry con in Denver but someone found out that the organizer was not only a Neo-Nazi but also a Sovereign citizen, the non-profit organization that was supposed to run the convention was violating laws and that's not even all.

Emery, it turns out, had also pleaded no contest in 1993 to three counts of “criminal sexual contact of a minor” in New Mexico, which is probably not really the sort of thing the organizers of a furry convention would want publicized. Oops, it’s getting publicized (again, aim your anger at Emery, the jerk, not at fur people generally, who are almost universally goofy and harmless. OK, some may bite, but only consensually).

And as soon as the story came out things deteriorated (turns out that not many furries are Nazis and they didn't want to go to the con.) and it's likely that people who had already bought tickets won't be getting their money back. Though naturally the Nazis are playing the part of the victim and saying that the con was canceled because of the haters and bad elements that threatened their safety and they couldn't afford enough security to run a safe Nazi-fur con due to risk of getting punched by non-Nazis.

I'm just amused that this is a story that comes right after the Flat-Earth believer Nazis. So not only are Nazis not made up from the best and brightest scientific minds of today (as they would like to believe) they also have furries, the kind of group that Nazis usually like to make fun of. It might even turn out that the Nazis aren't all magnificent Aryan beauties...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
https://wonkette.com/615942/tax-dodging-nazi-sovereign-citizen-furries-forced-to-cancel-denver-furry-convention-yes-really

This one is a wild ride but the short version is: There was supposed to be a furry con in Denver but someone found out that the organizer was not only a Neo-Nazi but also a Sovereign citizen, the non-profit organization that was supposed to run the convention was violating laws and that's not even all.

Emery, it turns out, had also pleaded no contest in 1993 to three counts of “criminal sexual contact of a minor” in New Mexico, which is probably not really the sort of thing the organizers of a furry convention would want publicized. Oops, it’s getting publicized (again, aim your anger at Emery, the jerk, not at fur people generally, who are almost universally goofy and harmless. OK, some may bite, but only consensually).

And as soon as the story came out things deteriorated (turns out that not many furries are Nazis and they didn't want to go to the con.) and it's likely that people who had already bought tickets won't be getting their money back. Though naturally the Nazis are playing the part of the victim and saying that the con was canceled because of the haters and bad elements that threatened their safety and they couldn't afford enough security to run a safe Nazi-fur con due to risk of getting punched by non-Nazis.

I'm just amused that this is a story that comes right after the Flat-Earth believer Nazis. So not only are Nazis not made up from the best and brightest scientific minds of today (as they would like to believe) they also have furries, the kind of group that Nazis usually like to make fun of. It might even turn out that the Nazis aren't all magnificent Aryan beauties...
Now I'm trying to wrap my head around how Nazi racial psuedo science can reconcile with wanting to be a member of another species.

Art Vandelay

All glory to the uberfursona.

Offline SomeApe

• Bishop

Now I'm trying to wrap my head around how Nazi racial psuedo science can reconcile with wanting to be a member of another species.

Maybe it's legitimate to them if you identify as a predator, not as prey.
just your regular ape

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Probably the same as the gay-Nazi have: "Hitler totally would have liked us."

Which is a statement I saw in a screencap where other Neo-Nazis tried to explain that, no Hitler most definitely did not like LGBT.

And if you start from the premise "the HoloHOAX never happened and there is no credible evidence that the Nazis massacred people from several ethnic groups and sexual minorities" then you could maybe make it work.

Though usually the Holocaust-deniers also add "but he did hate them and it would have been great if it had happened" while these Nazi-furs and Gay-Nazi do not. Perhaps they are the result of Holocaust-denial becoming so widespread that they don't even know what the Nazis really did. I suppose the fact that history books simplify things too much and Neo-Nazis and Alt-Right try to make Fascism more mainstream by hiding much of the dark side are also causing this.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline SomeApe

• Bishop
I guess people just like the exclusivity of a group like "gay nazis" or "latinos for trump" or "doctors against vaccines" and the like...
just your regular ape

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
There were gays in the old Nazi party too.
But then the Fuhrer purged them all, because he hated gay people.

If furries existed in the 30s he most certainly would have hated them too.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
There still are Gay Nazis - one I remember was Austrian I think, and required his bodyguards to be muscular blond dudes...and according to rumour, he died of a heartattack at a gay night club.

I think his name was Jorg or something.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer