Author Topic: IMPORTANT THINGS  (Read 9243 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
IMPORTANT THINGS
« on: June 19, 2018, 02:12:22 pm »
I am confused why I keep getting banned? I thought that the preaching and worship section is the safe section to make politically incorrect posts and comments.

Anyway, I did more research and realized that even the Jacobite line is not the legitimate line of succession to the English throne. The reason is because the Jacobite line comes from Henry VII Tudor who gained the throne, not by birthright but by conquest in 1485 after defeating the last King of the Yorkist side of Wars of the Roses, Richard III.

I find House of Lancaster to be the more legitimate side of the War of the Roses, so England’s last legitimate monarch was Henry VI. Following the line of Primogeniture under English Commom Law, the descendants of the eldest son of John of Gaunt, John Beaufort should have been the Kings of England. According to the Wikipedia article on alternative successions to the English crown, that would mean that Henry Somerset 12 Duke of Beaufort should be the rightful King of England right now.

He is also the rightful Lord of Ireland(Ireland back then was a Lordship ruled by the English Kings), as well as the King of France because of English claims to the French throne.

So now that I realize that King James I was not the legitimate King of England, I am no longer Anglican and no longer accept the King James Bible as the true Bible. I am reverting back to the Latin Vulgate Bible. But I am not converting back to Roman Catholicism because they canonized the bitch Joan of Arc.

Because of that I am now an Old Catholic, which refers to Catholics that split from the Roman Catholic Church rejecting the concept of Papal Supremacy and Infallibility. Most of the Old Catholics are in the Union of Utrecht which is actually in Communion with the Anglican Church. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Utrecht

Unfortunately there are not many of those Churches in America, so I will have to go to an Anglican Church in the future. It will have to have a male priest so because it is Catholic tradition that only men can be in the clergy. It is not sexist, it is just God wants the Church leaders to be celibate so having women clergy would cause temptation to have sex.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
Re: IMPORTANT THINGS
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 02:36:44 pm »
If you're American, why are you so fixated on the British Royal Family?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 02:37:43 pm »
Don't see many important things here. Just whining about thrones and the asses that sit on them.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 03:04:10 pm »
If you're American, why are you so fixated on the British Royal Family?

Because of America’s Anglo Saxon cultural heritage.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 03:20:49 pm »
Don't see many important things here. Just whining about thrones and the asses that sit on them.

The reason why it matters is because of property rights. The entire Kingdom of England was the property of the Kings. Therefore it is a violation of property rights for the heirs of John Beaufort to be deprived of what their rightful property.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 04:39:29 pm »
I don't care and I don't think anyone else does who Joe Boyfort is or what his claim is. People just don't care about monarchs any more.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2018, 05:32:33 pm »
I don't care and I don't think anyone else does who Joe Boyfort is or what his claim is. People just don't care about monarchs any more.

Let’s say that your found out that you were supposed to inherit family property and money but the property gets put into the hands of another person. Wouldn’t you be pissed and press claims for the property in court. That is why you should be angry that the descendants of John Beaufort do not have their rightful thrones.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2018, 05:39:50 pm »
Britain is the rightful property of GogMaGog, the King of the Giants.  No human has any rightful cliam to anything English.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2018, 10:24:38 pm »
You've said you care about this because the US has an Anglo-Saxon heritage.

Which it does, purely by conquest and theft.

Which, incidentally, is often how thrones get passed from one noble family to another.

And anyway, as I said before, this entire discussion is moot because Parliament explicitly provided that the succession would be limited to the Protestant descendants of Sophia of Hanover, passed through (as originally enacted) male-preference primogeniture (recently amended to absolute primogeniture). If you can find me proof that that procedure has been violated since the passage of the Act of Settlement, that's fine; otherwise, you're blowing smoke out your ass.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2018, 01:51:40 am »
I disagree with all of you. By all reasonable accounts, the crowns of England, Scotland, France, Jamaica and pretty much everywhere else rightfully belong to me. This is of course due to the Fuck You laws of 1467 and the ever popular Treaty of Suck My Big Fat One of 1630, in which absolute authority over the entire world and all of its filthy peasants was legally agreed upon to be my property. Agreed upon by who? Nobody knows, but they are official, totally legitimate documents written on real parchment by a bunch of inbred feudalists and therefore the ultimate authority of everything. Anyone who disagrees is not a True Patriot and an all around bumface.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 02:24:27 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2018, 10:11:27 am »
You've said you care about this because the US has an Anglo-Saxon heritage.

Which it does, purely by conquest and theft.

Which, incidentally, is often how thrones get passed from one noble family to another.

And anyway, as I said before, this entire discussion is moot because Parliament explicitly provided that the succession would be limited to the Protestant descendants of Sophia of Hanover, passed through (as originally enacted) male-preference primogeniture (recently amended to absolute primogeniture). If you can find me proof that that procedure has been violated since the passage of the Act of Settlement, that's fine; otherwise, you're blowing smoke out your ass.

It is the government of England that seized the crown from Henry VI that has ruled England since purely by conquest and theft. The entire discussion is not moot because it means that the entire government of England since 1461 has been an illegitimate illegal government. As I said before, it matters because of property rights. The Kingdom of England was the property of King Henry VI and was supposed to be transferred by male preference primogeniture to the decendants of John Beaufort. Their property has been stolen from them.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2018, 10:17:03 am »
I disagree with all of you. By all reasonable accounts, the crowns of England, Scotland, France, Jamaica and pretty much everywhere else rightfully belong to me. This is of course due to the Fuck You laws of 1467 and the ever popular Treaty of Suck My Big Fat One of 1630, in which absolute authority over the entire world and all of its filthy peasants was legally agreed upon to be my property. Agreed upon by who? Nobody knows, but they are official, totally legitimate documents written on real parchment by a bunch of inbred feudalists and therefore the ultimate authority of everything. Anyone who disagrees is not a True Patriot and an all around bumface.

In that alternate universe how are you possibly that old, and why did the people around the world want YOU to rule over them?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2018, 10:32:16 am »
It is the government of England that seized the crown from Henry VI that has ruled England since purely by conquest and theft.

...which is how political power was often passed back then.

If you're going to cry foul about that, I would suggest that you instead figure out what the succession would've been if William hadn't won the Battle of Hastings.

And if you want to talk about property rights and their abrogation via conquest and theft, get the fuck off Native American land.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2018, 11:22:05 am »

In that alternate universe how are you possibly that old, and why did the people around the world want YOU to rule over them?

Because we've seen him whip it out.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2018, 12:53:39 pm »
It is the government of England that seized the crown from Henry VI that has ruled England since purely by conquest and theft.

...which is how political power was often passed back then.

If you're going to cry foul about that, I would suggest that you instead figure out what the succession would've been if William hadn't won the Battle of Hastings.

And if you want to talk about property rights and their abrogation via conquest and theft, get the fuck off Native American land.

William seized the throne legitimately because earlier, Harold Godwinson swore an oath to William that William would have the throne, so Harold Godwinson broke his oath.

And the Native Americans didn’t have civilization, so it was not a theft of their land for the Europeans to settle in the Americas. And no, America did not commit genocide against the natives, they died of small pox.