Author Topic: Rapture Ready's "tributes" to the dead.  (Read 3229 times)

Offline the_ignored

• Bishop
    • Skeptic Friends Network
Rapture Ready's "tributes" to the dead.
« on: March 29, 2013, 08:49:18 am »
Doesn't get more tasteful than this, does it?

The Bible proclaims that someday "every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess" that Jesus Christ is Lord. I've often wondered about the current frame of mind of famous people who have now died. Because the Word of God says that even the devil will reach a point where he's forced to acknowledge the Lordship of Jesus, I think all of the following people would wholeheartedly agree with the quotes I provided.

Yeah, sure.  Look what this hack attributes to Hitchens.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Re: Rapture Ready's "tributes" to the dead.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 11:05:52 am »
Einstein is in Hell? And Edison?

Well if the Hitch were still alive he might point out that the original definition of "factoid" was "an invented fact believed to be true because it appears in print."

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 11:18:51 am »
Sharp-tongued God hater

I like that title, think I'll use that one.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 01:38:15 pm »

Well if the Hitch were still alive he might point out that the original definition of "factoid" was "an invented fact believed to be true because it appears in print."

I can see Edison in Hell, I heard that he was a real cretin. Many of his inventions were likely ideas stolen from others & he was as brutal, sociopathic and cut-throat as any Robber Baron. Edison is way over-rated! Just hearing about what he did to Tesla makes my blood boil!

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 12:32:50 am »
Good ol' RR authoritarianism strikes again!
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 01:19:17 am »

I can see Edison in Hell, I heard that he was a real cretin. Many of his inventions were likely ideas stolen from others & he was as brutal, sociopathic and cut-throat as any Robber Baron. Edison is way over-rated! Just hearing about what he did to Tesla makes my blood boil!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1Mz7kGVf0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1Mz7kGVf0</a>

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 05:02:45 am »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1Mz7kGVf0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ1Mz7kGVf0</a>
Rabbit, you are a person of glory.

Also, yes, Edison is likely in the Eighth Circle of Hell, more specifically, in bolgia seven being bitten by snakes with venom that force you to metamorphose.

Hey, I -do- remember some things I picked up in high school English!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 02:09:05 pm »

Rabbit, you are a person of glory.

Also, yes, Edison is likely in the Eighth Circle of Hell, more specifically, in bolgia seven being bitten by snakes with venom that force you to metamorphose.

Hey, I -do- remember some things I picked up in high school English!

COOL! A Divine Comedy reference! Love it!

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 10:13:53 pm »
This whole thing reminds me of the quote "Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Or something along those lines.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2013, 12:40:16 pm »
feel that christian love when their "tributes" amount to a bunch of dubious "i told you so"'s and holier than thou attitude. screw them. i may be a callous bastard, but even i usually draw the line at speaking ill of the dead (with some exceptions). these guys glorify pissing on corpses. and we're the bad guys? please. they're dead and gone, let them be without tarnishing their memory.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 01:30:12 pm »
yeah, of course they will piss on the graves of the dead - RR's are the Chosen Faves of Big Daddy Sky Fairy. They are Saved. They are Uber Alles.

I can't fathom the total amount of egoism hiding behind all the squishy pseudo piousness of these people.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.