Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 828489 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #720 on: July 02, 2012, 09:27:20 pm »
How does one's hair smell 'yummy'...? 0_o
How does anything else smell 'yummy'? Hehehehe.
Deep fried and covered in bacon?

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #721 on: July 03, 2012, 04:30:19 am »
During my short vacation to Vancouver, we idly decided to check out the Museum of Anthropology at UBC. Turns out that it was a good choice. They have an incredible collection of regional Native artifacts.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #722 on: July 05, 2012, 01:35:09 am »
JonTron livestream. This should be a good bit of fun.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #723 on: July 05, 2012, 01:36:14 am »
I got to nom funnel cake at the fair my town held.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #724 on: July 05, 2012, 12:10:02 pm »
I got some new furniture over the last couple weeks and got the special release decks for the Duel Masters remake!

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #725 on: July 05, 2012, 05:22:29 pm »
My Periphery II pre-order showed up in the mail! :D

Edit: And for today, wrote some new bass parts that are pushing my abilities, and nailing them.

feelsgoodman.jpg

ETA ETA: Final song for the demo is recorded! :D We will have it mixed & mastered over the weekend, and ready for distribution by Monday. At the risk of coming of as an advertisement, the demo should be available for download (For free). Once that's the case, I can send a download link to anyone who'd like to check it out.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:42:39 pm by Her3tiK »
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #726 on: July 07, 2012, 02:19:24 am »
Met some awesome 40-something dude in DDO today.  Started out trying to help him figure out a spell, then we ended up talking about gaming, pets, politics, philosophy, Drew...I spent, like, 2 hours doing nothing but talking, which is something I don't do that often unless I'm talking to my lady.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #727 on: July 07, 2012, 12:33:20 pm »
Went on a date for the first time in 2 years 8 months today. And it didn't suck, in fact far from it!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #728 on: July 07, 2012, 02:08:15 pm »
I went to my friend's little birthday bash yesterday, and also got to see my other friend's puppy. He's so big!
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #729 on: July 07, 2012, 03:23:01 pm »
Had a 3v3 MtG game, which my team completely dominated.

Went on a date for the first time in 2 years 8 months today. And it didn't suck, in fact far from it!

*high five*
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Art Vandelay

« Reply #730 on: July 07, 2012, 05:03:54 pm »
I'm eating pizza pockets for breakfast. I love weekends.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #731 on: July 07, 2012, 08:22:16 pm »
Last 3 days:

Thursday:
My friend's bachelor party (which I planned). Despite communication issues, and having a suit fitting immediately before, it went off extremely well. We had plenty of fun at the arcade, and the sushi dinner was excellent.

Friday:
My soon-to-be-married friend, a mutual friend of ours, and I all went to PaizoCon. We nearly didn't get in, but we had a lot of fun. I didn't realize that there was a major LARPing aspect. I'll probably do a post in the Entertainment subforum to explain it.

Saturday:
We had the rehearsal brunch, the highlight of which was my toast as best man. I kept in mind all of the warnings I had heard (no embarrassing stories, focus on the groom, keep it short), and after I was done, people (including the groom) congratulated me on having a good speech.

And the wedding is tomorrow! I'm so excited!
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Normandy

• Pope
« Reply #732 on: July 07, 2012, 09:25:04 pm »
During my short vacation to Vancouver, we idly decided to check out the Museum of Anthropology at UBC. Turns out that it was a good choice. They have an incredible collection of regional Native artifacts.
I went there a number of years ago when I was in Vancouver.  I enjoyed it, as well as the city in general.  I'd definitely like to go back some time.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #733 on: July 07, 2012, 10:23:23 pm »
Discovered I can play this on guitar. Been wanting to learn it for years and finally got around to it.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #734 on: July 07, 2012, 10:43:54 pm »
Checked the mail and found a notice from the local department of labor.  There's a machine shop looking for an entry level machinist about 45 minutes from here.  You bet your ass I applied!
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."