Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 827949 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #225 on: February 20, 2012, 08:19:48 pm »
It's a reference to a story I saw on a not always right site.

Ironbite-which I can't find  right now.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #226 on: February 21, 2012, 10:32:44 pm »
This happened last week and I get a TON of flak for saying this about myself but I feel proud enough of this happening to weather the snarkiness and share it with the class.

I am officially no longer allowed to think of myself as 'fat' no matter what I think about myself because as of last week, I fit into a little girl's XL skirt. This actually makes me feel really awesome about myself
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #227 on: February 21, 2012, 10:34:34 pm »
Wait...you weigh as much as a XL Little Girl?

Ironbite-Con...grats?

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #228 on: February 21, 2012, 10:39:02 pm »
Naw, I have no idea what I weigh. But provided the skirt is an elastic waist and has no constrained hip (like a tutu circle skirt or something), then yes, I fit into most. I think it's equivalent of about a size four in women's jeans, so it's not like I've gone anorexic. Once I can find my camera I'll put up a picture cos I'm rockin' the tutu look right now.

Okay, I just checked, at Old Navy (where most of my shit comes from now since I get it cheap), the girl's XL waist is 26", and my waist at the moment is, I think, 25 or 26. And I still wear a size six. So I'm not emaciated, I swear!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 10:48:35 pm by Caitshidhe »
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #229 on: February 21, 2012, 10:59:08 pm »
Your waistline is WHAT?  I can't remember when mine was last that size.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #230 on: February 21, 2012, 11:11:32 pm »
Marilyn Monroe wore a size six, as memory serves.

Also, to keep from de-railing:  I'm just shy of 108 miles walked in 52 days (since the start of the new year), and I have roughly 117 miles to go to make my 225 goal by the end of March.  I'm shooting to walk at least 1,000 miles this year, if not 1,500 (though I'll have to push for that, I'd need to average about 4 and a half miles a day).
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #231 on: February 22, 2012, 01:02:46 am »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #232 on: February 22, 2012, 01:03:57 am »
I just noticed that the little "What class are you?" thing I have in my signature is spreading pretty well. This made me smile.

Offline Da Rat Bastid

• Pope
  • Takes what he can, while he can.
« Reply #233 on: February 22, 2012, 01:40:38 am »
This happened last week and I get a TON of flak for saying this about myself but I feel proud enough of this happening to weather the snarkiness and share it with the class.

I am officially no longer allowed to think of myself as 'fat' no matter what I think about myself because as of last week, I fit into a little girl's XL skirt. This actually makes me feel really awesome about myself

(Rat sighs as he steps over to Cait, grasps her shoulders, and looks directly into her oh-so-pretty eyes.)

Cait, listen to me very carefully.  It doesn't matter what your weight is.  You were gorgeous when you were heavier, and you remain gorgeous now.  Here, allow me to demonstrate what I mean.

(Rat leans in and kisses Cait passionately, a real toe-curling, tonsil-tickling, breath-stealer of a kiss, still holding onto her in case her knees buckle or something like that.  After 30 seconds or so, he takes a breather and smiles warmly to Cait.)

Now, have I successfully kick-started your self-esteem yet?  Or...do you, perhaps, require additional encouragement? ;) *wiggles his eyebrows suggestively*

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #234 on: February 22, 2012, 02:04:57 am »
Rat, stop being creepy. >.>

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #235 on: February 22, 2012, 02:22:57 am »
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Da Rat Bastid

• Pope
  • Takes what he can, while he can.
« Reply #236 on: February 22, 2012, 02:24:30 am »
Creepy? *blinks* I was offering genuine support there.  She really is beautiful.

Well, I certainly didn't mean to creep Cait out.  Cait, if I did do so, it was entirely unintentional, and I apologize. :(

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #237 on: February 22, 2012, 02:31:17 am »
I believe they were referring to the emotes, bro.  They could be seen as a bit...excessive.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #238 on: February 22, 2012, 03:23:02 am »
I wouldn't say you creep me out, Rat, but you sometimes push the bounds of acceptable behaviour and I find you a bit.... much. Not quite enough to say anything, but if it ever got to that point you'd know. I appreciate what you're trying to get across, I really do, but if other people are telling you, "Whoa, man, calm it down a bit..." then, yeah, probably a good time to calm it down a bit.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #239 on: February 23, 2012, 01:10:52 am »
Just got home from my band's debut performance. It was incredible; we got a good reaction from the crowd, mostly because of our Spheres of Madness cover, and ran into an A&R rep from Metal Blade records who said he'd check us out at our next show since he missed this one! I'm exhausted, and pretty sure I'm fighting a cold, but I feel amazing. I even managed to turn a small profit off of ticket sales :D
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.