Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 827890 times)

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #1605 on: February 20, 2013, 10:52:55 pm »
Got some good advice on the music industry from some people who work on a different level than I do, as well as offers for more paying gigs/tours, and help with home recording and mixing/mastering.

I'm going to be thinking about this for a while.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1606 on: February 24, 2013, 01:27:27 pm »
So the girl I went to the premier with, her boyfriend scoffed at the work I did on the film and sarcastically asked if I got paid "$20 and a Lunchable." I was proud of her for backsassing to him.

Well, he's not only been unemployed for a long time, but he's now homeless and sleeping on a creepy amateur artist's filthy floor (in the apartment he shares with his entire family, including his 16-year-old sister and her baby) and refuses to even look for a job out of laziness and spite.

I suggested that he may have eaten a Lunchable recently.

*z-snaps*

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCQGQ5qBQTA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCQGQ5qBQTA</a>
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #1607 on: February 24, 2013, 07:42:50 pm »
Got a surprise day off today. :)
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1608 on: February 24, 2013, 09:13:07 pm »
Woot!  Mark Martin came in a SOLID 3rd in the Daytona 500 today.  If he'd had one more lap he would have made 1st.  Old man is up there with the kids kicking all kinds of ass. OLD SCHOOL FTW.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #1609 on: February 25, 2013, 02:53:45 pm »
I'm going to become a paid contributor to a SoCal music blog. It's not a lot, but it's better than nothing, and I get to support the scene I love so much.

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #1610 on: February 25, 2013, 04:21:06 pm »
My boyfriend bought me a high end gaming mouse
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #1611 on: February 25, 2013, 09:28:07 pm »
My boyfriend bought me a high end gaming mouse

That's adorable!
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope
« Reply #1612 on: February 26, 2013, 03:18:49 pm »
Not today but over the weekend:

I have gotten most of my wife's family into Doctor Who, and my 9 year old nephew is really into it.  For my birthday, he took money out of his piggy bank and bought me a 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver.  His giving it to me was cute enough, but then I opened it and put the batteries in it so that we could play with it.  I set it down for a second and my 3 year old daughter picked it up, pointed it at him, hit the button (for lights and sound) and says "Come along, Pond".  My wife and I cracked up (nephew hasn't made it that far in the episodes so he didn't catch the reference). 

My daughter has also been running around telling everyone "Don't blink!  You blink and you're boring!"  Apparently, she said it correctly to my mother-in-law and she told her to say boring instead of dead.  She's been doing it for a couple of weeks, and she said it to a lady looking at an angel picture at Hobby Lobby.

Offline Scotsgit

• Is Reenacting Reality or Reality Reenacting?
  • The Beast
I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1614 on: February 26, 2013, 07:12:32 pm »
Not today but over the weekend:

I have gotten most of my wife's family into Doctor Who, and my 9 year old nephew is really into it.  For my birthday, he took money out of his piggy bank and bought me a 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver.  His giving it to me was cute enough, but then I opened it and put the batteries in it so that we could play with it.  I set it down for a second and my 3 year old daughter picked it up, pointed it at him, hit the button (for lights and sound) and says "Come along, Pond".  My wife and I cracked up (nephew hasn't made it that far in the episodes so he didn't catch the reference). 

My daughter has also been running around telling everyone "Don't blink!  You blink and you're boring!"  Apparently, she said it correctly to my mother-in-law and she told her to say boring instead of dead.  She's been doing it for a couple of weeks, and she said it to a lady looking at an angel picture at Hobby Lobby.

I love it when new Whovians join the Whovian Collective.  Resistance is futile... but really, why would you want to?

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1615 on: February 26, 2013, 11:57:40 pm »
My makeup I ordered came, today.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #1616 on: February 27, 2013, 10:52:45 am »
I have a roommate and a few new places to live if I need them. And I'm getting work as a paid contributor to a music blog. It's not much, but I feel like it'll be a great way to give back to the music scene I've had a hard time contributing to (yay poverty).

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #1617 on: February 27, 2013, 12:39:52 pm »
My copy of Game of Thrones Season 2 arrived yesterday.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #1618 on: February 27, 2013, 05:26:33 pm »
Found out that my friend's girlfriend finally gave birth and he's now officially a dad.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #1619 on: February 28, 2013, 01:15:33 pm »
I was in front of a judge for the first time today and won a dismissal.