Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 828123 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #1440 on: January 09, 2013, 12:41:36 am »
I am jumping for joy right now. My internship application required transcripts from both of my colleges, and I was having issues with getting my community college to send one. Well, I just checked my application status, and the transcript has been processed! I'm good to go!

And soon I'll be making jokes about you surrounded by seamen.

I look forward to it.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1441 on: January 09, 2013, 01:04:10 am »
Seamen as far as you can see.  So much seaman, you'll be gagging on them.  So much seaman you'll be feeling covered in them.

Ironbite-hmmmm...can I drag this out?

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #1442 on: January 09, 2013, 11:22:18 am »
One of my old roommates just left me a nice message on my facebook and it really made my day.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1443 on: January 09, 2013, 02:15:58 pm »
I got my custom Kindle case in the mail today.  ;D

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #1444 on: January 09, 2013, 05:18:44 pm »
A couple of friends came over and we watched the "Three Stooges" movie.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #1445 on: January 09, 2013, 06:42:13 pm »
Well I just FINALLY got my new phone! After dealing with all that shit with the original phone I got two years ago being awful and being replaced several times, then having an old phone with a cracked screen, it's good to have something that actually fully works again.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1446 on: January 10, 2013, 10:37:34 pm »
I finally got to see the Hobbit.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #1447 on: January 11, 2013, 12:44:18 am »
1000 posts

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #1448 on: January 12, 2013, 12:32:33 am »
So there's this girl that bullies everyone in our grade, and I mean everyone. But she's a complete coward. Like today, basically I stood up for someone from her. Later when I saw her I wanted to talk to her. Every time I tried to talk to her she ran away, this happened 3 times.
Lately I've been making jokes about her, and everyone laughs at them. I like to do this because she gets REALLY self conscious when I joke about her, like even with a really light one about her that no one should get offended by, she turns bright red and can only react with "Yeah?! well...you.. sh-SHUDDUP BITCH". It's actually quite hilarious.

I'm just really happy to discover that she's actually really pathetic, and now I can stand up to her, and get a laugh.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Jebediah

• Official FSTDT Welcome Committee Head
  • The Beast
  • Winner.
« Reply #1449 on: January 12, 2013, 12:40:09 am »
Lately I've been making jokes about her, and everyone laughs at them. I like to do this because she gets REALLY self conscious when I joke about her, like even with a really light one about her that no one should get offended by, she turns bright red and can only react with "Yeah?! well...you.. sh-SHUDDUP BITCH". It's actually quite hilarious.

That really isn't very nice.
Everybody's doin' the fish.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #1450 on: January 12, 2013, 12:51:44 am »

They aren't mean jokes though. Like we had a little project where we basically drew pictures. Everyone's of course didn't look stellar. We all started making fun of everyone's posters for fun. She just called my poster stupid and that she didn't want to look at it. So I made a joke about her poster. She drew a bull and the horns looked weird, so joked about them having bunny ears. Because she bullies me a lot she gets pissed whenever people laugh with me instead of her.
Then she got all pissed off and started acting like some kind of victim and then tried to bully me again(She calls me stupid, and makes fun of me because I take anti-depressants, and a bunch of other things). Of course I didn't really care because it basically came down to her stuttering.
This is the same girl that says everyday that she "Doesn't give a shit about what others say about" her. I mean, she makes fun of rape victims who don't scream or struggle because apparently being frozen in fear is "stupid". She's an absolute bitch and half of my friends are scared of her(the other half she ass kisses to, so they think she's an angel).
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1451 on: January 12, 2013, 01:37:55 am »
Hit her with what'll be left of the bacon haunch I'm bringing you.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1452 on: January 12, 2013, 01:42:48 am »
Don't become the bully in return...

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1453 on: January 12, 2013, 02:24:53 am »
Sounds like someone who's just got no sense of humor, to me.  Seriously, if she can't take a run-of-the-mill schoolroom ribbing, well...tough.  I've known alpha bitches like that, think they're the cock of the walk, but the moment someone makes even a tiny, innocuous joke about them, the fucking world's ending or some shit.  It doesn't have to be something huge, you could just use an old, grade school "somethin on your nose" joke, and they'd fly off in a pissy little huff.

Now, I'm not saying ya outright mock 'er, or treat 'er like utter shit, but again, if she's a complete cunt, I can't really be arsed to care if she's so pathetic that she can't take an innocent joke.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #1454 on: January 12, 2013, 05:33:58 am »

I know we all can't be as nice as Jeb, but we should try. If she's that insecure about things, picking on her (even if she tacitly condones it by picking on others) isn't the answer. I was bullied in High School and at the time it does suck, but after you graduate, you'll think back and wonder "why did I even respond to such pettiness." I think it's best to just let it go if she tries to put you down. A simple "yeah, my picture sucks, eh" will quickly take the sting out of her insults. Likewise, when she picks on others just telling her it's not nice and being friendly towards those she bullies will make her look bad enough.

TL;DR, you're better than that, don't stoop to her level.