Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273430 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #1095 on: January 14, 2018, 05:09:47 am »

Translation: Junes Lokka a city councilor in Oulu and a "immigration critical" politician complains that the police have stopped investigating the "getting pushed into a car" incident. He then called the police and told "the retard" that if the police don't care about it then he will handle it with his own crew. He then says that he is making a video where he promises a bounty for anyone who kills those "Antifa-scums."

So... We have a Finnish politician who is inciting violence and trying to recruit vigilanties by offering a bounty on people's heads. Also, the "incident" that he refers to is him trying to incite a fight at a protest and getting shoved. He did get shoved, but he didn't fall onto a road and even if he had, that road was empty at the time.

EDIT: Here's the video of the incident that he made.

https://vk.com/video426827542_456239029

(On the Russian Facebook-copy of course.)

He refers to the people on the video with titles such as "fat whore" and "nigger." On the video he is only talking about a reward for "information" but the comment on the screencap uses the word "kill money" which refers to bounty that a person gets for killing a destructive animal.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 05:14:56 am by Askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1096 on: January 15, 2018, 10:10:03 pm »
Oh look, another Jewey show trying to normalize anti-white narratives.

If anyone has the faintest idea how Bob's Burgers is anti-white, I'm honestly curious.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1097 on: January 18, 2018, 04:01:45 am »
Libertarians:

Once again proving that, yes... There really are stupid questions.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1098 on: January 18, 2018, 06:20:28 am »
Oh look, another Jewey show trying to normalize anti-white narratives.

If anyone has the faintest idea how Bob's Burgers is anti-white, I'm honestly curious.

Because all of the media is, obviously!
And why?
Because I said it is!

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #1099 on: January 18, 2018, 06:37:09 am »
Libertarians:
(click to show/hide)

...Pardon fuck?
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1100 on: January 18, 2018, 11:33:29 am »
I actually understand the point they're trying to make but it's completely insane one.

Ironbite-don't try going down this rabbit hole, it leads nowhere good.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1101 on: January 18, 2018, 11:43:22 am »
I actually understand the point they're trying to make but it's completely insane one.

Ironbite-don't try going down this rabbit hole, it leads nowhere good.

I have to admit, I'm not quite sure what "property rights" has to do with breastfeeding.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #1102 on: January 18, 2018, 11:58:20 am »
The early voting for the presidential election is going on here and it seems someone had a brilliant idea. There is an image of a fake election ad with the following text going around in the social media: "Are you against forced deportations? Show your solidarity by writing #stopdeportations in the voting ticket!" The ad uses the old logo of the Left Alliance party.

Why is this more than satire? A voting ticket with any other markings than the candidate's number is invalid. A satirical ad is one thing, sabotaging the voting procedure is another. In a tight municipality or parliamentary election this could have concrete effect on the election results, luckily any influence it might have on the presidential election results is insignificant. Even if the Left Alliance candidate would get a few less votes it doesn't matter in the greater scale.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1103 on: January 18, 2018, 03:05:25 pm »
A politician (well, a backup for an elected municipal politician, so a really minor person) from the Finns* was among those spreading the sabotage ad on FB.

They took it down after one of the party leaders personally told them to do so and tried to defend themselves by saying that of course it wasn't intentional sabotage and asked if there's a rule against helping other parties... Because of course that's the plausible answer? Rather than them intentionally trying to sabotage the party that is pretty much their ideological opposite?

the resident right-wing-racist party. One that was formerly a populist party with a notable racist subset within it but was recently taken over by the racists leading into party splitting 50/50 into a new part as everyone who didn't want to be in a party where racism is the major point left

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1104 on: January 19, 2018, 04:58:06 am »
http://Https://m.imgur.com/a/pYC4N

Not so fun when it's a GOP president who has a sex scandal is it?

Edit because I'm an idiot.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 01:59:05 am by Askold »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1105 on: January 20, 2018, 05:20:54 pm »
......no that's not how that works Tucker.

Ironbite-you raging idiot.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #1106 on: January 20, 2018, 05:50:56 pm »

It is if you think America = majority white. The ethno-nationalism is so obvious it's hard to call it implicit.

As a side note, I agree with Ta-Nehisi Coates about what is probably going to happen when whites will soon become a minority in the US: the definition of "white" is going to be changed. The latinos are (edit: relatively) suddenly going to become white and the order of things is going to stay more comfortable.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 05:53:47 pm by SCarpelan »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1107 on: January 20, 2018, 09:07:21 pm »

It is if you think America = majority white. The ethno-nationalism is so obvious it's hard to call it implicit.

As a side note, I agree with Ta-Nehisi Coates about what is probably going to happen when whites will soon become a minority in the US: the definition of "white" is going to be changed. The latinos are (edit: relatively) suddenly going to become white and the order of things is going to stay more comfortable.

Probably the Asians before the Latinos.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #1108 on: January 21, 2018, 01:37:12 am »

Probably the Asians before the Latinos.

Latinos look more like dark skinned whites than Asians do, speak an European language and are mostly Christian. The way we think about race means it's easier to expand whiteness to include them despite there being more negative stereotypes attached to them.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #1109 on: January 23, 2018, 09:37:25 am »
Like they did with the Irish and Italians back at the turn of the century? Yeah, that makes sense. Pull the race color card once more slot. They've already decided Catholics are Christian (only) when counted on the census.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.