Author Topic: More proof that Christianity is true.  (Read 6588 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: More proof that Christianity is true.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2018, 07:25:54 am »
Of course saving lives should be the first priority. But as a result of saving lives, people would be converted because they would know that a massacre was stopped by somebody who had foreknowledge.

If saving lives would be your first priority, then why was the first thing - the only thing - you mentioned converting people?  You didn't say anything about saving lives until I brought it up.

Because I knew that lives would obviously be saved if I predicted the massacre before it happened so I thought I didn’t need to state the obvious.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 07:36:48 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 07:27:04 am »
Of course saving lives should be the first priority. But as a result of saving lives, people would be converted because they would know that a massacre was stopped by somebody who had foreknowledge.

If saving lives would be your first priority, then why was the first thing - the only thing - you mentioned converting people?  You didn't say anything about saving lives until I brought it up. 

This is the guy who wants to start a war between the US and pretty much all of Europe and the Middle East. Suffice it to say, saving lives isn't really priority #1 for him.

But the sacrifices made in the war will be for the greater good of restoring the true heir to the throne of England and liberating Constantinople and the Holy Land.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 08:16:18 am »

Because I knew that lives would obviously be saved if I predicted the massacre before it happened so I thought I didn’t need to state the obvious.

"Hello, Federal Bureau of Investigation."
"Hello, it is I Jacob Harrison, channeler of wizards and discoverer of the True Throne of England. I have the gift of foresight, somewhere-sometime soon, someone will be shot. I see it in my dreams."
(hoarse whisper)"Trace the fucking call...(louder) yes sir, keep talking..."

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2018, 08:26:36 am »

"Hello, Federal Bureau of Investigation."
"Hello, it is I Jacob Harrison, channeler of wizards and discoverer of the True Throne of England. I have the gift of foresight, somewhere-sometime soon, someone will be shot. I see it in my dreams."
(hoarse whisper)"Trace the fucking call...(louder) yes sir, keep talking..."

They would trace the call and it would also cause them to investigate the place where the shooting would happen, which would cause them to stop the shooting and realize that I was a prophet.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 08:28:35 am by Jacob Harrison »