Author Topic: Heretics at the train station  (Read 13241 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: Heretics at the train station
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2018, 06:34:54 pm »
You know what's even more unpatriotic and a general giant middle finger to everything America (supposedly) stands for? Kings. Aristocracy. Neo-feudalism in general. Forget not gesturing at a piece of cloth, your royalist beliefs are every bit as un-American as communism.

But the difference is that America was founded as a Republic, while England was founded as a monarchy. The American system of government does not apply to England.

No America was a colony and then they rebelled against their Lawful British Sovereign.

But King George III was not the legitimate King as shown by my research on the true heirs, so rebelling against him was just.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2018, 06:44:08 pm »
You know what's even more unpatriotic and a general giant middle finger to everything America (supposedly) stands for? Kings. Aristocracy. Neo-feudalism in general. Forget not gesturing at a piece of cloth, your royalist beliefs are every bit as un-American as communism.

But the difference is that America was founded as a Republic, while England was founded as a monarchy. The American system of government does not apply to England.

No America was a colony and then they rebelled against their Lawful British Sovereign.

But King George III was not the legitimate King as shown by my research on the true heirs, so rebelling against him was just.

But only to install the true heir, rather than establishing a Regicidal Republic.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2018, 06:52:35 pm »
Citation needed, chapter and verse.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2018, 07:08:47 pm »

Are you asking me Tol? I'm just trying to work within his own framework. Otherwise it would be perfectly just for the UK to become a republic.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2018, 07:18:35 pm »

Are you asking me Tol? I'm just trying to work within his own framework. Otherwise it would be perfectly just for the UK to become a republic.

Which it would be, if they voted for it.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2018, 07:46:00 pm »

But only to install the true heir, rather than establishing a Regicidal Republic.

The legitimate monarchs of England never ruled at the time that the American colonies were established, so the American colonists didn’t need to install the true heir as their leader.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2018, 08:12:04 pm »

The legitimate monarchs of England never ruled at the time that the American colonies were established, so the American colonists didn’t need to install the true heir as their leader.

Yet according to you William the Conqueror was not the legitimate heir, so there was no legitimate Heir ever for England, or Britain. At most you're talking about the legitimate heir of Wessex. Why aren't the colonies also subject to the legitimate heir of Wessex

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2018, 08:15:57 pm »

Yet according to you William the Conqueror was not the legitimate heir, so there was no legitimate Heir ever for England, or Britain. At most you're talking about the legitimate heir of Wessex. Why aren't the colonies also subject to the legitimate heir of Wessex

In my post I made today called Something Niam should know, I corrected my mistake because I found new information that indicated that William was the rightful King. Anyway, the colonies are not subject to the legitimate heir, because the legitimate monarchs never ruled the colonies.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2018, 08:18:57 pm »

In my post I made today called Something Niam should know, I corrected my mistake because I found new information that indicated that William was the rightful King. Anyway, the colonies are not subject to the legitimate heir, because the legitimate monarchs never ruled the colonies.

They were as subject to the legitimate heirs as the UK was. If the US isn't subject to the legitimate heir then neither is the UK, so that we can accept the house of windsor pull out some denim jeans and celebrate with some serious self abuse.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2018, 08:29:40 pm »

No, I was asking the twit but if you ever run a Sunday school-put that shit on YouTube!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2018, 08:36:54 pm »

They were as subject to the legitimate heirs as the UK was. If the US isn't subject to the legitimate heir then neither is the UK, so that we can accept the house of windsor pull out some denim jeans and celebrate with some serious self abuse.

The difference between the U.K. and the Colonies is that England was ruled by the legitimate monarchs while the colonies never were.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2018, 08:49:52 pm »
Yes they were, once Parliament passed the Act of Settlement the heirs of Sophia of Hanover became the sole legitimate heirs.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2018, 09:00:04 pm »
America is founded upon the ideals of democracy and freedom of belief.  Your love of monarchy is unpatriotic. 

Why do you hate America?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2018, 09:01:20 pm »
America is founded upon the ideals of democracy and freedom of belief.  Your love of monarchy is unpatriotic. 

Why do you hate America?

I support democracy in the United States because it was founded as such. However England was founded as a monarchy.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2018, 10:27:46 pm »

Why do you hate America?

I support democracy in the United States because it was founded as such. However England was founded as a monarchy.
Meaning you don't support democracy in principle. If supporting hoary old claims is all you give a shit about why support the US at all? The American revolution was an insurrection specifically designed to deprive the British crown of its assets.