Author Topic: My new websites  (Read 6073 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
My new websites
« on: June 27, 2018, 07:37:47 pm »
This is the site where I promote my political and cultural views.

http://americaenglandanglosaxonculture.blogspot.com/?m=1

This is the site that promotes my new Christian sect of my specific religious views. I am going to create a society based on the sect.

http://jacobharrisonanglocatholicsociety.blogspot.com/?m=1

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: My new websites
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 02:56:27 am »
Just tell me when the mass suicide happens.

That or the mass murder.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 06:17:42 am »

That or the mass murder.

You assume the worse case scenarios. I am not a psycho.

Offline SomeApe

• Bishop
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 06:53:53 am »
Everything that comes out of your mouth says you are.
just your regular ape

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 11:27:03 am »

That or the mass murder.

Says the guy who wants to bring back having people hanged, drawn, and quartered.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 05:22:25 pm »

That or the mass murder.

Says the guy who wants to bring back having people hanged, drawn, and quartered.

That was the traditional punishment for high treason(trying to overthrow the monarch) in Merry Old England. The idea is that since trying to overthrow the monarch is the most severe crime, it deserves the most severe punishment. So it is not cruel or unusual it is in proportion to the crime. Only the leaders of rebellions or rebel plots against the monarch, will be punished that way.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2018, 12:12:28 am »
How severe of a crime is being LGBT in Fundie England?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2018, 12:13:53 am »

Well, let's remember what super-corrupt England did to Alan Turing...
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2018, 08:18:59 am »

Simply being LGBT will not be a crime, but it would be considered a disorder, and promoting it in education or by kissing in public, cross dressing, or having pride parades will be against the law. Gender reassignment surgery will be banned because it is completely unnatural for people to change their physical traits and claim that they changed their gender, because gender is not determined by feelings of identity, it is determined by whether the person has XX of XY chromosomes. All transgenders will be given reassignment surgery that brings them back to normal.

Lesbians and gays will be treated humanely with chemical castration drugs. Bisexuals will be taught to only pursue relations with the opposite sex.

I know I may be banned again for typing this because I was banned before for promoting giving chemical castration drugs to homosexuals.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2018, 08:51:54 am »
Wants gays and lesbians to be castrated. Also wants himself to be castrated.

Huh. You know, I may just be crazy, but I think I'm seeing a certain implication here. I must say, this does explain quite a lot.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2018, 04:23:44 pm »
Chemical castration is humane? Fuck off.

Again, I point you to Alan Turing.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2018, 04:34:22 pm »

It is humane because it does not cause any harm. Yes Turing was treated so badly he committed suicide, but that is not the way homosexuals will be treated. They will not be arrested. They will instead be required by law to take routine chemical castration drugs for the rest of their lives.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 04:42:00 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2018, 04:43:16 pm »

It is humane because it does not cause any harm.

DA FUQ?

One, you're taking away their sex drive, a natural, healthy element in almost all humans. There is little difference, really, between that and chopping off someone's hand.

Two, yes it does cause harm, psychological harm, leading potentially to suicide. (Hey, doesn't your sky-daddy* think that's wrong too?)

The person probably individually most responsible a) for keeping Nazi Germany from successfully invading Great Britain and b) for shaping the modern world was chemically castrated and committed suicide because of it.

*Though actually that's you, brain studies have looked into this and found that when you're asked your opinion on a matter, one part of your brain lights up, and when you're asked what you think someone else's opinion on a matter is, another part lights up... guess which part lights up when you're asked God's opinion on an issue.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2018, 04:47:10 pm »

It is humane because it does not cause any harm.

DA FUQ?

One, you're taking away their sex drive, a natural, healthy element in almost all humans. There is little difference, really, between that and chopping off someone's hand.

Two, yes it does cause harm, psychological harm, leading potentially to suicide. (Hey, doesn't your sky-daddy* think that's wrong too?)

The person probably individually most responsible a) for keeping Nazi Germany from successfully invading Great Britain and b) for shaping the modern world was chemically castrated and committed suicide because of it.

*Though actually that's you, brain studies have looked into this and found that when you're asked your opinion on a matter, one part of your brain lights up, and when you're asked what you think someone else's opinion on a matter is, another part lights up... guess which part lights up when you're asked God's opinion on an issue.

Alan Turing committed suicide because he was treated badly, not because of the drugs. If you are chemically castrated, you will no longer want to have sex so after a while it will stop bothering you.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2018, 04:49:40 pm »
And part of his being treated badly was...

*drumroll*

THE DRUGS!

(In fact I'd say they were a large part of his being treated badly.)

What measurable, tangible harm to homosexuals and homosexual sex do to society as a whole?