Author Topic: Xian magazine: Sex with Demons turns you gay.  (Read 7981 times)

Offline the_ignored

• Bishop
    • Skeptic Friends Network
Xian magazine: Sex with Demons turns you gay.
« on: December 01, 2012, 10:07:42 pm »
So if any of you are contemplating getting it on with a succubus or a marilith, you may want to keep this in mind...

The two most identifiable sexual demons are the incubus, which is a male sexual demon that traditionally assaults women, and the succubus, which is a female sexual demon that assaults men. Sometimes they also lure people into homosexual behavior.

Adams says the succubus spirit that used to attack her confused her so much that she contemplated becoming a lesbian.

"Unless you're strong enough to rebuke it, they'll keep coming back," she says. "You must speak the Word of God, knowing you have power in the name of Jesus."

Eddie Smith, the president of U.S. Prayer Track and a respected leader in deliverance ministry, believes that experiences like Adams' are common. He and his wife, Alice, have ministered to "at least hundreds" of people suffering from demonic sexual attacks.

"Many people don't realize that there is even historic documentation of this," Smith told Charisma. He says that it is especially common in pagan religions such as Santería and voodoo because people who practice those religions invoke demons to come and interact with them.

I guess none of these people have heard of "sleep paralysis"?

By the way people, the bible is the "antidote to superstition"!

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
Re: Xian magazine: Sex with Demons turns you gay.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 10:37:10 pm »
I like the dumbass in the comments who was talking about how they experience sleep paralysis and that it was because of demons.  After several logical responses about how sleep paralysis is a medical condition and that she should consult a doctor, another responder comes along telling her to ignore the others and that she was right and that she should seek help from a minister, reaffirming everything the OP said.  Cue the OP thanking them and saying that they didn't respond to the others because they don't accept counsel to "just anyone."  Funny how the people she does "accept counsel" from already agree with everything she believes.  It's pretty much a case of "LALALA I can't hear you!  See this person agrees with me, I'm right!"

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 12:44:33 am »
I tell you, that sleep paralysis can be scary as hell.  I know it for what it is though.  Thankfully I only get attacks very seldom now.

That said, if sleeping with demons turns you gay..., what turned me asexual?

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 01:18:59 am »
I tell you, that sleep paralysis can be scary as hell.  I know it for what it is though.  Thankfully I only get attacks very seldom now.

Well, just sleeping with incubi and sucubi turn you gay, Spaceprog.  You probably slept with a changeling that sucked out all of your love.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 01:20:09 am »
:(  Pity me, for I can't pity myself.

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 01:21:41 am »

I actually think its quite cool because it makes me aware of my body as a dead weight, and just how much our muscles work just to fight gravity.

Then I think about what we would evolve into if we spent most of our lives in zero gravity.

By then the sensation passes and I go back to hating the real world.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 01:27:20 am »
^ Don't you have the scary hallucinations that often come with sleep paralysis?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 01:52:21 am »
The scariest that I've ever been during a nightmare was when I had sleep paralysis.

Unfortunately the nightmare itself was quite boring, it was the paralysis adding to it that made it scary. I just dreamed that there was this black blob thing on our yard and it came jumping and sliding inside and to my room -as I was on the be paralysed, but trying desperately to move- and when it jumped on me I woke up.

Silly.

A succubus dream? That could have been cool though.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 02:10:31 am »
^ Don't you have the scary hallucinations that often come with sleep paralysis?
I guess because I tend to recognize it as sleep paralysis that makes it cool.

But its only happened to me very few times. Usually I sleep like a rock.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 02:49:16 am »
I used to get sleep paralysis a lot when I was younger (around 7-9 years of age) and it was weird cause I'd get it just as I'm waking up combine that with me being around 7 years of age and it was a nightmare in itself.

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 02:50:04 am »
I slept with my eyes open when I was younger because I was afraid of nightmares so much.

Never had sleep paralysis though.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 03:26:59 am »
I've had sexual dreams and I've had sleep paralysis, but never at the same time. I can understand how a lot of people would think it is scary if you have no idea what is going on, but frankly I always found it a calm and fascinating experience. I've also experienced various hallucinations of movement or sliding around (even though I am perfectly still), what some would call an "out-of-body experience," and, yes, the hallucination of other figures being in the room with me. Even though I have some idea what is going on and I have gotten used to them when they occur, it still spooks me a little bit to "see" or "sense" the presence of a complete stranger in the room. For someone who has no knowledge of sleep paralysis or its symptoms, however, this could easily be mistaken for paranormal activity, which explains the prevalence of "sleep demons" in many cultures around the world.

I actually read this story before - on a website for queer people still in the closet. I recently submitted it to the mainpage, because the whole article is just plain lulzy.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 04:25:21 am »
I've slept walked once. I had my eyes open so I could see what was going on. It was like having 2 personalities at once... One was my "awake" self and the other was still dreaming. Basically I dreamed that my family was going on vacation so I had to get up early to pack. The dreaming self was like "God... I hate waking up early. I better get in the car and buckle my seat belt" (Which I surprisingly was able to get down the stairs, go to the garage, get in the car, and put on a seat belt). My "awake" self was like "BODY. What are you doing? We're not going on vacation! STOP WALKING!"
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 04:26:56 am »
The idea of sleep paralysis scares me shitless. The inability to control my own body is the only physical ailment that scares me more than the idea of being blind.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2012, 04:32:27 am »
The crap I might see scares me more than the paralysis aspect of it.  I tend to have very vivid dreams in REM.