Author Topic: Important message for anyone in New Hampshire's 9th district  (Read 701 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Important message for anyone in New Hampshire's 9th district
« on: April 26, 2017, 02:45:48 am »
Hello 9th districters.  Do you know who your state representative is?

His name is Robert Fisher.  He is the founder of r/theredpill, a hangout for misogynistic conspiracy theorists where he says things like this:

In 2008, writing under the username FredFredrickson, Fisher posited that the notion that “rape is bad” was not an absolute truth. He wrote, “I’m going to say it—Rape isn’t an absolute bad, because the rapist I think probably likes it a lot. I think he’d say it’s quite good, really.”

and this

Though he stated he “doesn’t advocate breaking the law,” Fisher said online in 2012 that a 40-year-old man asking to see the breasts of a 15-year-old wasn’t creepy. Instead, he said it was “evolutionarily advantageous and perfectly natural.”

And he ran for office promising to protect men from "The plague of false rape accusations" because “police err on the side of caution,” and show a high level of support for victims, so the system was “susceptible to abuse” by women.

Now I know few people pay attention to small local races so you probably didn't know who he is.  However now that you do know, please seek his impeachment or vote him out of office as soon as possible.  And if anyone else doesn't know, please tell them.  Thank you.