Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 387945 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #2190 on: April 06, 2018, 11:24:35 am »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/381925-trump-asked-cia-official-why-drone-strike-didnt-also-kill-targets

CIA has to explain to Trump why they don't blow up a house and an entire family and instead chose to wait until the target was well outside to drop a bomb on their head.

...Which is still killing a person in a different country without a trial but at least CIA has more heart than Trump has. Trump was not impressed and wants more drones and kills ASAP.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #2191 on: April 06, 2018, 02:34:23 pm »
Well, he did say when campaigning that he thinks terrorists' families should be killed as warning examples. They are just brown people, it's not like they are real humans.

(This is assuming the target was a terrorist, of course, and ignoring all the other ethical issues involved in these strikes.)

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2192 on: April 07, 2018, 05:09:19 am »
Yea, I remember that but forgot to add it to my post. Turns out that one of the few campaign promises that he tries to keep is ordering the US military to commit warcrimes. (which is another thing he said on tape. Someone pointed out that the soldiers might not be willing to murder families and civilians and Trump insisted that they will do it because he will tell them to do so.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #2193 on: April 07, 2018, 05:14:43 am »
I wonder if he would be willing to apply the same strategy to fighting domestic terrorism. If someone blows up a government building or shoots a bunch of black people in a church, just have the family members serve the same sentence as the terrorist.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2194 on: April 07, 2018, 08:13:38 am »
The North-Korean tactic,  eh?

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #2195 on: April 07, 2018, 10:34:00 am »
The North-Korean tactic,  eh?

He's already got an unofficial personality cult, so it's not too much of a stretch.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2196 on: April 09, 2018, 07:59:10 pm »
Things are gonna get hot in Washington.

In the latest comedy of terrors Trump blew his lawyer Cohen's claims in the Stormy Daniels matter into little smidgely bits.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8YYSTznKU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M8YYSTznKU</a>

A smart man would have shut the fuck up. But they went and interviewed Donald Trump.

Probably as a result the FBI raided Cohen and seized documents.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCsmgC0dh0w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCsmgC0dh0w</a>

Trump went on TV to say the raid inspired by the payment he knew nuttin' about was an attack on the country itself.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixjAHwRBd8w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixjAHwRBd8w</a>

Meanwhile US-Russia relations are on a knife edge as a result of the Syrian regime's latest use of poison gas.

I'm afraid a large body of caca may be hurtling towards the ceiling fan, moments to impact 3,2...

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #2197 on: April 09, 2018, 09:22:09 pm »
Trump then said a Raid on his Lawyers office is an attack on our country.
No Trump you're a fuck up and you did this to yourself. You really should listen to people.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2198 on: April 09, 2018, 09:28:56 pm »
I'd say that Trump thinks "L'état, c'est moi!" except that he'd actually have to be minimally knowledgeable to know that.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #2199 on: April 09, 2018, 10:05:07 pm »
I'd say that Trump thinks "L'état, c'est moi!" except that he'd actually have to be minimally knowledgeable to know that.

And Louis XIV was actually successful and competent. I cringe to think of what Trump would be like with absolute power.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2200 on: April 10, 2018, 12:59:06 am »

And Louis XIV was actually successful and competent. I cringe to think of what Trump would be like with absolute power.

I'll keep saying it: Trump doesn't want to be a dictator, he wants to be a "divine right" king.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2201 on: April 10, 2018, 08:53:25 am »
It makes sense; dictators all look like complete dorks, whereas kings wear tonnes of gaudy bullshit.  Wonder which one would appeal more to Donald "Goldify ALL The Things!" Trump.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2202 on: April 13, 2018, 08:30:37 am »
Much as Frum is a snivelling little neocon this still warmed the cockles of my black little heart!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #2203 on: April 13, 2018, 09:23:20 pm »
Great so with Bolton in charge of National Security Trump has now declared strikes on Syria possibly escalating us into a proxy war with Iran or Russia or both since this is not a simple good guy vs bad guy conflict.
I think he's doing it to distract from the investigation into his lawyer and things are digging even deeper into the shit pile that is Donald Trump.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2204 on: April 14, 2018, 03:21:19 pm »
Its the latter.  He had a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad week so needed to blow off several million dollars worth of expensive military hardware.

Ironbite-Obama did it all the time.